[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 3 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:part VII: The spys boss has arrived and it is he must take project vortex for himself or so he says! But more importantly why the spooder man plushie?
Cuz der SPOODER is SUPER!!!!
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODERRRRRRRRRR MENS 4 DAYZ!!!!!

charliebucket wrote:part VII: The spys boss has arrived and it is he must take project vortex for himself or so he says! But more importantly why the spooder man plushie?
it is he: I can grammar LOL!

part VIII: R.I.P bacon sammich 2016! That is all I can say! :(

part IX: Steverson shall be remembered! So I call out to you, dear reader to remember him always, forever! R.I.P :'(

phew! Finally up to date with these re-caps! Part X should be up tomorrow!

Part X: Jason101 Jabbathehut and NatoGreavesy have activated project: VORTEX! Hmmm 2552 could be walking into a trap...

Spartanz19 wrote:This is getting real!
Yup I have been crazeh busy the last couple of weeks but hopefully I will have time to do the next few chapters! And your character will show up in the next chapter I promise! :)

charliebucket wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:This is getting real!
Yup I have been crazeh busy the last couple of weeks but hopefully I will have time to do the next few chapters! And your character will show up in the next chapter I promise! :)
Great news!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”