[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 24 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I have to make you guys remember something, Call Of Duty is known not only for be most rated and best seller FPS of all time, and not only for the military schemes and weapons, every COD for me has a story, original characters and very badass missions and events, and in my opinion these are the facts that make COD one of my favourite games. So I wanna end this saying to MB to focus on the points I have wrote before, please do more COD real chatacters, with face and suits according to them, do more COD-based vehicles, not all these tanks and cars we have already seen. If you have the luck to make COD toys, then make them according to the videogames they are based of. Thanks.

i would like to see as a signature series set a boeing B17

or maybe a avro lancaster

PACIFIC THEATER
F-4U Corsair---w/Pappy Boyington
Japanese Zero
Avenger fighter plane
Hellcat fighter plane
Ground support crew
Carrier support crew
German Stuka fighter plane
German Messerschmidt.
German Panzer tanks
B-24 Liberator
B-17 Bomber
RED TAILS P-51 to go with regular P-51
PT-109 patrol torpedo boat.

I'm very impressed with the line as a whole. So much you can do here---Von Ryan's Express, Stalag 13, Guns of Navarone, not to mention the play/display for those that use for gaming. One could also make a USS ENTERPRISE as part of a schematic wall display that incorporates shelving to allow for a landing strip and island tower.

I would like if you made m3 half track

I would like to see enemy sets and civilian/troop mix set.

1. UCS KINO DER TOTEN with main 4 characters, raygun, thundergun, mystery box, and teleporter
2. UCS Hijacked
3. more troop buildrs that are directly from games

I agree with the BO2 ideas but I would like to focus more on the figures than on the sets, I mean, MB could do troop packs based on factions and teams, in Black Ops 2 them could be the Mercs, the FBI, the Seals 6, IAA, you know, this type of stuff, then I agree with the VTOL, MB CALL OF DUTY NEEDS AN AERIAL TRANSPORT NOW! And finally I want to remark that we need more figure molds very accurated and different from other ones, and maybe, civilian figures.

I feel that mega bloks should include to care package back into their 4 figure trooper packs so that the accessories they include won't get lost. It will only cost them 4 pieces to make so I don't see why not.

I have a idea for a good set.
Call of Duty Advance warfare Spider tank.
and could sit 4 figures inside comfortably ! and it should be enclosed!
Doesn't have to be a Signature Set. Just a set as big as the Vulture from halo.

Am i right guys? that would've been sick! really really sick!

Return to “Call of Duty”