[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
STAR TREK--Wave 2 questions and more - Community

STAR TREK--Wave 2 questions and more

Got a question? Ask it here!
Dear MB,
Let me just start by saying wow just wow. I am so impressed by what you have chosen as your first wave and the Signature Series Enterprise NCC-1701 is something I look forward to owning and soon. Not to mention the amount of potential for what else could be done with such an amazing set. (think Franz Joseph-designed a scout, a tug and a dreadnought) All I know is my wife will kill me but I will die happy jk I hope.:) Getting back to the questions, what is MB doing for wave 2? I think all of us would love to see a GALILEO (7) shuttlecraft with possible customizing sticker for names as well as more characters. I cant help but think that the SICKBAY with Nurse Chapel is a must. Obviously other characters from the show would be appreciated. I think the component sets are incredibly done and they also lend to making a large scale ENTERPRISE for my wall. By incorporating a large scaled schematic of the NCC-1701 on my wall and then adding positional shelving, multiple decks can be made to display the various parts/sections of the Enterprise. I cant help but hope that other characters and eras are being thought of at this time.
I would love to see MB do something like this to help set it apart from other brick companies and make it so that the Play/Display is incorporated onto a wall to not only display one's collection but to also add to the imagination and creativity that MB gives us. Simple wall shelves can add so much to make getting these sets all that more enjoyable.
What does the STAR TREK license cover? TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, the movie eras and JJ movies?
If you do have access to those lines, any chance we can hear what is planned for them? Im sure the main characters from each show as well as a limited number of other characters and, hopefully, a shuttle per each era would be amazing to see. Even if the line has limited run, I think it would do quite well with the fan base as well as the general public Characters and the variety that is offered would be enough to quell any fan or collector.
Again, incredible job to all that have worked on this line. I am beyond impressed and I hope all of you have continued success with it.

Just finished seeing the review on the Klingon D-7. I'm in. It also begs the question, will Mega Bloks do a medium sized ship line for STAR TREK. Certainly looks plausible. Not to mention the fact that many variations of the Constitution class exist such as, the SCOUT, the TUG with cargo container and the DREADNOUGHT. This also can allow fans and collectors to make variations such as a KELVIN class, or maybe a TOS RELIANT/MIRANDA class. Just google FRANZ JOSEPH STAR TREK and you will see what I mean.

With medium sized ships, not too big, not too small, most can be done in a scale that can cover all ships across the board. If the D7 and hopefully, TOS Enterprise are about a foot long, then the subsequent ships can easily be matched, The Excelsior and Enterprise B are about twice that length and the ENT C and ENT D are almost three times as long. This would allow for better detail and better structural support.

I'm hoping your STAR TREK line does well. As for the next Signature Series Ship, I would hope to see the ENTERPRISE REFIT/A

Just a quick thought. You could also offer a PIKE/Pilot Enterprise or pieces thereof to customize it, as well as customizing the name of the Constitution Class ship. I think a lot of fans and collectors would really enjoy seeing that as a possibility.

A scaled Shuttlecraft would have been nice on this enormous set. Im sure I can make do with some bits/pieces to make a shuttle but all in all, I'm just stunned at how beautiful it is. I never thought it could be done well in brick. I apologize and I was incredibly wrong. To the design team, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have done the impossible.

Personally, as much as Im not a fan of the JJ ENTERPRISE as it presents a lot of design and structural issues, I do like the ship and would love to see MEGA BLOKS do it justice. It does have a very 60s aesthetic and I do love that its an alternate timeline. Nothing taken away from the Old Trek, just adding some New Trek.

Hi Megabloks guys! It's a few days before Toy Fair 2017, I was just wondering if any further Star Trek sets might be coming out? I'm sure that if there is any news it will be revealed shortly but I just wanted to keep this discussion line going to show that there is definitely interest in much more from this beloved series! Definitely hoping something will be revealed to commemorate Star Trek:TNG's 30th Anniversary this year and I'm hoping for more from Star Trek's 50 years of history and the soon to be revealed future!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”