[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 108 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
CaptPike wrote:wrong section
What's the wrong section? Wait is it that I said Hobby Lobby terrain pieces? I'm planning to make stop motion videos with Mega Construx sets, but I can't do that until I get some more pieces of terrain capable of posing the figures.
My apologies, I posted something about STAR TREK without realizing I was in Halo. I tried to delete the post but had difficulty, so I changed the length post to something short. Again, my pardon for posting in the wrong section. I do love the Halo line, but my thoughts were on STAR TREK at the time.

I think a male and female civilian/nmpd set should be made.

CaptPike wrote:
CaptPike wrote:wrong section
What's the wrong section? Wait is it that I said Hobby Lobby terrain pieces? I'm planning to make stop motion videos with Mega Construx sets, but I can't do that until I get some more pieces of terrain capable of posing the figures.
My apologies, I posted something about STAR TREK without realizing I was in Halo. I tried to delete the post but had difficulty, so I changed the length post to something short. Again, my pardon for posting in the wrong section. I do love the Halo line, but my thoughts were on STAR TREK at the time.
Ok i understand

Jtygah49 wrote:I think a male and female civilian/nmpd set should be made.
Well I don't really know if the NMPD had females in their ranks.

Jtygah49 wrote:I think a male and female civilian/nmpd set should be made.
Well I don't really know if the NMPD had females in their ranks.
I think it would be cool to have female sanghiles like in halo 5

Yes I agree also I have just seen halo heroes series 3 and Atriox! They are so cool if you want to see them go to YouTube and find the video titled Atriox, Jerome- Halo Mega Construx News 11.16 by MrHaloWho.

They have also made a Swords of Sanghelios fire team, a fire team shadow, next halo heroes will have arbiter, master chief (again), Cortana, Sgt. Johnson, Prophet of ( currently unknown), and a brute honor guard,. I think that was all but check the video.

to celabrate halos 15th anniversary halo 5 has recreated six of the the orignil haalo:ce maps so I thought it would be cool for MBs to remake those maps to or have a special mystery pack with a MARK V spartan, HALO:CE Elite, and a HALO:CE Flood Combat Form. Anyone agree?

They sounds cool AngeryArbiter

AngryArbiter wrote:to celabrate halos 15th anniversary halo 5 has recreated six of the the orignil haalo:ce maps so I thought it would be cool for MBs to remake those maps to or have a special mystery pack with a MARK V spartan, HALO:CE Elite, and a HALO:CE Flood Combat Form. Anyone agree?
I do!

Return to “Halo”