[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 111 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'm thinking a cool set might be to reissue the old battlescape sets and do scenes from multiplayer maps, if anyone hasnt suggested it already.

Halo 5 Phantom
Figures
Sward of Sanghelios Elites *6
Mahkee 'Chava (Of course Mahkee! She was the Phantom pilot when you first get on Sanghelios.)
Spartan Lock
Weapons
Carbine * 2
Storm Rifle *4
Plasma Pistol *1
Energy Sward *1
Battle Rifle *1
Price
The exact same as the 1011 Phantom.

If this was already suggested please tell me.
Also if anyone else is having trouble posting or your post just aren’t showing up please tell me because I posted twice yesterday and there not up.

Hunt the Truth
vehicles
Sanghili Lich
figures
Arbiter The 'Vadam
Patas 'Vadam (Shipmaster)
Two Red Elites (HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY)
Spartan Locke
Spartan Buck
Spartan Vale
Spartan Tanaka
weapons
Energy Sword (HALO 2)
Carbine 2x
Plasma Rifle 3x
Battle Rifle (HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY)
Assault Rifle (HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY)
SMG
Plasma Pistol
DMR
Master Chief Hollagram Chip
Price $250

Anyone know what a Pegasus is in halo? I was at Toys R Us and found an empty slot labeled, "halo 5 Pegasus". Please tell me!

Spartanz19 wrote:Anyone know what a Pegasus is in halo? I was at Toys R Us and found an empty slot labeled, "halo 5 Pegasus". Please tell me!
No sorry dude, I checked on their website. Also z19 can you post because I can't post at the moment.

HellJumper023 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Anyone know what a Pegasus is in halo? I was at Toys R Us and found an empty slot labeled, "halo 5 Pegasus". Please tell me!
No sorry dude, I checked on their website. Also z19 can you post because I can't post at the moment.
I can't either, but what in the heck is a Pegasus?

The pegasus is a armor type.

Spartanz19 wrote:
HellJumper023 wrote:
I can't either, but what in the heck is a Pegasus?
Mega is having one of their glitches again.

Odstarcticsniper wrote:The pegasus is a armor type.
Pegasus was a code name for the phaeton. Mega did this so no one would leak the sets.

But in halo 5 game, Pegasus is a multiplayer map

Return to “Halo”