[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 113 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
If you guys didn't notice I've been posting a lot about HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY the reason for that is I'm playing the Heroic Campaign for HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY

Well I DIDN'T say it WASN'T anything else

AngryArbiter wrote:If you guys didn't notice I've been posting a lot about HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY the reason for that is I'm playing the Heroic Campaign for HALO 2: ANNIVERSARY
Cool

Guys I've been reading halo cryptum and began to think Mega should make forerunner sets. Anyone else agree? I mean not the prometheans we know I mean the actual forrunners the miners, the warrior-servants, the lifeworkers, the builders. The entire heirarchy!

Great idea TheArbiterofbloks, Mega should make forerunner sets.

I'd love to see Fall of Reach sets (the book)

I'd also like to see fall of reach the book sets.
( book is better than movie )

How about Mega makes all the things mentioned in the Halo books!

Yes arbiterofbloks because I've read The Fall of reach The Flood and currently reading First strike and there could be many greats sets.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:How about Mega makes all the things mentioned in the Halo books!
That would be awesome! The sets that would be amazing and more than half of the collectors wouldn't even know where they came from. Also I agree that Mega needs to make sets off of The Fall Of Reach. Not the movie the book.

Return to “Halo”