[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 116 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Great ideas these are all completely new I was also thinking about halo 3's anniversary so I thought about this set

Costal Highway:

This set would include a reasonably small new Mombasa elephant (what dare drove), a warthog, 2 crashed civilian cars and a ghost this set would also include a few barricades. The figures would be Buck (with that mysterious green slime), Dare, Rookie, 2 brutes and a grunt. The set would cost approximately $150-$200

Fireteam Majestic
Halo heros platforms for the following characters
Anthony Madison with a Assault Rifle
Carl Hoya with a Shotgun
Gabriel Thorne with a Battle Rifle
Paul DeMarco with a Magnum
Tedra Grant with a Sniper Rifle
price $15-20

The thought just hit me. A UNSC Hangar Bay...

Box #1[/color]. It would include the walls and roof of the Hangar. The roof should be on hinges so people can move their figures around inside. It would also include a command center.

Box#2. This box would include a large battlescape. There would be a road going up to the front door and going beside it whole hangar. It doesn't have to be a street, dirt would work to. Wherever the hangar goes there would be a rectangle to hold the hangar in place. It would just be small walls that would allow the hangar to stay in place with out taking much space on the battlescape.

Box #3. This box would include security fence and gates that would rap around the hangar bay.

Box #4. This box would be smaller. It would include a walkway and stairs inside of the hangar where the figs can walk above the floor and anything that's happening.

Box #5 would include a warthog and 3 marines. It would also include a tool chest. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #6 would include another warthog with 2 Spartans and another tool chest. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #7. This would include 1 mongoose and 1 gungoose. The mongoose would be more decaled than a normal mongoose. The gungoose would be black instead of white like the set that included Noble 6. It would include 2 more Spartans and 2 more marines. It would include 1 large tool chest instead of 2 different ones. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #8 would be around the size of a fireteam or squad box. It would include all of the figures to go in the command center. (Weapons Vary)
Box #9. This would be the last box. It would include some marines to defend the perimeter. (Weapons Vary)

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:Great ideas these are all completely new I was also thinking about halo 3's anniversary so I thought about this set

Costal Highway:

This set would include a reasonably small new Mombasa elephant (what dare drove), a warthog, 2 crashed civilian cars and a ghost this set would also include a few barricades. The figures would be Buck (with that mysterious green slime), Dare, Rookie, 2 brutes and a grunt. The set would cost approximately $150-$200
ccbrowning5 wrote:The thought just hit me. A UNSC Hangar Bay...

Box #1[/color]. It would include the walls and roof of the Hangar. The roof should be on hinges so people can move their figures around inside. It would also include a command center.

Box#2. This box would include a large battlescape. There would be a road going up to the front door and going beside it whole hangar. It doesn't have to be a street, dirt would work to. Wherever the hangar goes there would be a rectangle to hold the hangar in place. It would just be small walls that would allow the hangar to stay in place with out taking much space on the battlescape.

Box #3. This box would include security fence and gates that would rap around the hangar bay.

Box #4. This box would be smaller. It would include a walkway and stairs inside of the hangar where the figs can walk above the floor and anything that's happening.

Box #5 would include a warthog and 3 marines. It would also include a tool chest. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #6 would include another warthog with 2 Spartans and another tool chest. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #7. This would include 1 mongoose and 1 gungoose. The mongoose would be more decaled than a normal mongoose. The gungoose would be black instead of white like the set that included Noble 6. It would include 2 more Spartans and 2 more marines. It would include 1 large tool chest instead of 2 different ones. (Includes tools/Weapons Vary)

Box #8 would be around the size of a fireteam or squad box. It would include all of the figures to go in the command center. (Weapons Vary)
Box #9. This would be the last box. It would include some marines to defend the perimeter. (Weapons Vary)
As great as these sets sound guys, they are just too complicated to produce, and that $150-$200 price range is just way too low for a set like that. I know these are just ideas, and what you would like to see as a set, but I don't ever see it happening. I'm not trying to be rude, and i'm definitely not picking on you guys...

But hey, I could be wrong

I apologize for the long line of text.

Welcome to Warzone Spartan
Structure
Red team Home Base
Vehicle
Mongoose 2x
Figures
Red Spartan Athlon Champion
Red Spartan Achillies
Red Spartan Challenger
Red Spartan Nightfall
Red Spartan Recruit Charred
Red Spartan CIO
Red Spartan Fotus Synchronize
Red Spartan Venetor
Red Spartan Copperhead Fangs
Red Spartan Cyclops
Red Spartan Helljumper Feet First
Red Spartan Argus Arestor
Red UNSC Marine 2x
Blue Storm Elite 3x
Jackel Minor 2x
Grunt Minor 4x
Grunt Ultra 4x
Weapons
Pop Culture Magnum
UNSC Magnum
Boomco Magnum Blaster
ODST Magnum
Team ENVYUS Magnum
Blue Team Magnum
Lord of the Fries Magnum
Sharktooth Grin magnum
Prestige Magnum
Skulls and Roses Magnum
Locke and Loaded Magnum
Landgrave Magnum
Optic Gaming Magnum
Pop Culture AR
UNSC AR
Boomco AR Blaster
ODST AR
Team ENVYUS AR
Blue Team AR
Last Slice AR
Sharktooth Grin AR
Prestige AR
Skulls and Roses AR
Ehh, ARR AR
Landgrave AR
Optic Gaming AR
Assault Rifle 2x
Storm Rifle 3x
Needler 2x
Plasma Pistol 8x
Price $300

Hey guys I don't have any ideas just want to say I'm making a photo series in fan gallery and decided to have the community pick the characters they wanted to be so if you have the chance just stop over and see if there's anything you like the series will be titled India Company.

Sincerely,
TheArbiterofBlocks.

some suggestions for heroes series 4

first figure right off the bat should definitely be someone like Sesa Refumee, he's a very important character to the heretic sub storyline and would be a very welcome addition to any collectors collection. it would also give mega bloks/construx a new heretic line of sets as well as getting the newly articulated elites and grunts in halo 2 style.

the prophet of Mercy. I know its another halo 2 character and but it would be a very awesome character to have along with how easy it would be for mega bloks/construx to make him considering the only new mold they would need to make for him is his crown.

the next one could be preferably admiral lord terrence hood. we haven't got many human commanders recently and it would be a nice change of pace to get someone as influential as lord hood in the new articulated style.

the fourth one should be Rtas Vadumee good old half jaw. Rtas is the spec ops commander in halo 2 that I personally rivaled Johnson in popularity and i'm surprised that he already hasn't been released yet. it would be amazing to get him in the new articulation as well as getting a chance to switch his armor from halo 2 style to halo 3 style.

the honor guard brute. yes i know we got a look at an official one back in 2014 with the announcement of the scarab but the figure was never released and it would be a real treat to get an official one some day and this would be a perfect opportunity to release the figure.

I know that the last two or whatever are usually unnamed spartans but please spare us of that so we can't get more "useful" figures in less time. the sixth one should be the elite councilor. the elite councilor have a very unique helmet and would be very interesting to see in mega bloks/construx form.

some other cool figures would be commander Jacob Keyes, the Sangheili ranger from halo 2, miranda Keyes, Tartarus, and the arbiter in the new articulation.

Was online and saw a link for Fireteams...

Fireteam Charlie: Consists of Marines. Some died and are not included. Marines Avery Johnson, Bisenti, Jenkins, Fitsgerald, and Mendoza. Since this is Sergeant Johnson squad it would come with a large armory. 2 BR's, 2 AR's, 2 Pistols, 1 Socom, 1 Sniper Rifle, and 1 Spartan Lazer. Would come with backpacks, some chests, and a small battlescape.

Fireteam Black would also be cool. It consists of four members. Margaret-053 (Black One), Roma-143(Black Two), Otto-031(Blakc Three), Victor-101(Black Four). Two female and Two Male and they are Spartan II's. Margaret would recieve a pistol and assualt rifle. Roma would recieve a BR and Shotgun. Otto would recieve a Rocket, a Socom, and a Shotgun. Victor would recieve a Sniper Rifle and a pistol. This would include small pieces of land if not a structure. There would also be chests.

Fireteam Majestic: Hoya, Demarco, Thorne, Grant, and Madsen. This would include pistols, rockets, Ar's, Br's, Sniper Rifles, and a Shotgun. A small structure and a battlescape.

How about fireteam Switchback? They were in spartan ops and fireteam Lancer? They weren't major but did play a part. Also since I'm talking about spartan ops why can't Mega make the Harvester? Or maybe even the sangheili terrorist Parg Vol!

Some vehicles would be nice... it's been a while since we've gotten a Hornet I believe... A reboot hornet'd be nice

Return to “Halo”