[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sad to see Starcraft and Warcraft go, but could I see some of the would be? - Community

Sad to see Starcraft and Warcraft go, but could I see some of the would be?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was at the blizzcon when they released the warcraft mega bloks. I spent a good 4 hours there both days. I always talked and gave suggestions for product ideas, The Argent Tournament, Deadmines Boat, Lordaeron Throne room.

Anyways. despite their unfortunate passing, I know several sets were made that were not released according to google. (Nefarion and Onyxia, and a Draenei!) I'm not asking for you to bring them back, I understand things come and go. (*tears*) But I was wondering if you would show the prototypes and concepts for the Starcraft and Warcraft would be products? Love to just see what could have been. :).

Anyways. Thanks again. Love your Halo gear.

There were some images posted from NYTF 2013, have you seen those? Do a google search for "Mega Bloks Mechanohog" and look for posts from NYTF in spring of 2013. Some of the items made it (Goblin Schredder, Sha of Anger) others did not (Mechano Hog, Garrosh's throne room).

Bheleu

To Magnus913's point, I am also super sad we won't see any more Star Craft builds. It would of been so perfect. Please please Mega, share with us what could of been?!?!

I'm still jealous of anyone that got that Battle Cruiser exclusive they released at a con. So jealous...

Yeah. I would have paid good money for my favorite SC unite. THE TANK. RAWR.

Hope ya'll will let us see the prototypes, Be cool to see them so we could try to recreate our own versions with our own spare bloks. :)

i want starcraft marines :(

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:40 pm
i want starcraft marines :(
Necro

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”