[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom Figures - Community

Custom Figures

Builds & Discussions
I would gladly pay upwards of like, $15 to order a custom figure.
I don't mean ordering a figure in a special color or whatever, I want to get a CUSTOM figure.

My Halo 5 character has Scout helmet and Recon armor in cyan primary and red secondary. Getting a neat skin on a gun would also be cool like a battle rifle in spiral skin.

I would pay around $20 to create that figure online and have it sent to my house.

The Oceanic spartan from the Halo Heroes is the perfect example, a spartan in a primary and secondary color with a custom skin gun.

I understand why this wouldn't be happen as each custom spartan would only be made once and that would be expensive making a figure once, and most likely have them each hand painted. It would also leave a lot less room for error, which would be nice, but in any business there are errors that happen.

But that would be pretty neat.

Whooh! Go scout! I agree, I would pay BIG money.

i would pay to have a anubis spartan made, Mega Bloks needs to get on this custom spartan thing.

Hey guys,

There is no possible way that MB could make "build-a-bear-to-order" custom Spartan mini-figs and retail them for $15. The logistics would be a nightmare. If you are truly interested in custom detailed Spartan figs and willing to pay $20-30 each for good ones, then head over to the MBWW or MBF facebook pages or the SBF and message one of the many talented figure customizers that regularly participate there. You can commission exactly what you want. I've had a ton of great custom figs made over several years by Yrkane's Abbatoir, Geek Marky, Engineerio, Brian Lyttle etc.

@vincehoffman
I understand why it's a logistics nightmare, just a cool concept.

I would gladly pay $20 for a META figure

I would like a custom figure, too. Why no fotus or achilles yet? they are some of the most popular armors.

Return to “Halo”