[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[Opinion] Spartan Armor sets. Which game sets do you prefer? - Community

[Opinion] Spartan Armor sets. Which game sets do you prefer?

Builds & Discussions
Like, Each generation has different armor sets. With the new armor set custiomization setup which ones do you want to see get remade in these?

I.E. did you prefer Halo 3, Reach, Halo 4, or Halo 5 armor set customizations?

Personally, I am throwing my hat into the Reach theme. I am very happy that I can with the Outlands Skirmish set almost completely recreate my Spartan from Reach I worked so hard for. (Think Master Chief merged with Carter with Green Bay Packers colors)

I am very happy also to see so many wonderful sets using REACH Armor parts.

P.S. Hope to see more Silver/Red Visors in the mix. :)

For me, its Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach.

Halo 3 because of the Hellspartan Project EVA armour.

Sure it's a nod to Todd McFarlane's Spawn, but anything could happen.

Halo Reach because of one character: Kat.

I have Six, Jorge and Emile. I don't think I can get Carter and Jun unless there is a full Noble Team Fire-team pack.

DjMegaBloks wrote:For me, its Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach.
Just out of curiosity what is it you like about the Halo 4 armour?

Uh for me it doesn't change from game to game. My favourite armor set is and always will be ODST And maybe a variant of ODST here and there (Nightfall)(H4 added ODST armor in a DLC). The spartan version has never been made in mega bloks form though. (The latest scorpion features buck who is technically wearing a variant of ODST armor, except it looks different to regular ODST spartan armor and is called Helljumper).

jonnyfiyve wrote:
DjMegaBloks wrote:For me, its Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo Reach.
Just out of curiosity what is it you like about the Halo 4 armour?
Master Chief's armour.

That is all.

I have to say that my favorite armour is the Orbital from Halo 4

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I have to say that my favorite armour is the Orbital from Halo 4
This one is growing on me as well.

As someone that is slowly learning more and more about HALO i must say that the Helljumper ODST armour variant that Akula mentioned ( Buck in the Scorpion set) is probably my current favourite.

Halo 4 scout set is slowly growing on me. Interested in seeing a black version with a blue visor.

Halo Reach Attachments on existing helmets/gear gots me hooked. Really hope to see the Shotgun shell breacher attachment chestplate, and Recon helmet with side attachments.

Remember Reach!

Especially when Mega Bloks makes awesome Reach figures. :>

Nice choices guys, mine would go something like:

Halo 3: EVA (would be cool if they released a Meta from RVB)
Halo Reach: Air Assault, would love a halo reach gungnir with attachments
Halo 4: Gungnir and protector (orbital is cool too)

Return to “Halo”