[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets, Figures, Characters, Signature series Ideas & Seggestions - Page 2 - Community

Sets, Figures, Characters, Signature series Ideas & Seggestions

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:Here's an idea... "Big Rig"

I know that they made the Drone Outbreak set but Mega has not officially had a Big Rig. This would be a great set.

It would be around 18-22 inches long. The truck would be around 6-8 inches. There would be two trailers that can hook together so the truck could tote 1 or 2 trailers at a time. The trailers would be also be around 7 inches each.

If you can try to include a security gate. The colors would be white black and gray with red and white gate.

The color would be green with a little black and some red. It can have stickers or you can paint the decals on the blocks like you did the Flame Warthog.

For the figs there would be 1 driver. He would probably have an orange vest, gray legs and torso, and a small cap. At the gate there will be a Marine officer with a black vest and gray torso kind of like the Echo series Marine. He would have a pack and a Battle Rifle. There would be two other marines, same colors for the torso and vest but the heads would be different. One of the marines would have a full covered face with the mask over his mouth and the other would just have an eyepiece. These marines would have an Assualt Rifle and a Shotgun.

For accessories I would include two of the mirrors on a stick so they can look under the vehicle and a hand held radio.
That sounds great. Maybe add some covies and it'll be pretty even.

ccbrowning5 wrote:Here's an idea... "Big Rig"

I know that they made the Drone Outbreak set but Mega has not officially had a Big Rig. This would be a great set.

It would be around 18-22 inches long. The truck would be around 6-8 inches. There would be two trailers that can hook together so the truck could tote 1 or 2 trailers at a time. The trailers would be also be around 7 inches each.

If you can try to include a security gate. The colors would be white black and gray with red and white gate.

The color would be green with a little black and some red. It can have stickers or you can paint the decals on the blocks like you did the Flame Warthog.

For the figs there would be 1 driver. He would probably have an orange vest, gray legs and torso, and a small cap. At the gate there will be a Marine officer with a black vest and gray torso kind of like the Echo series Marine. He would have a pack and a Battle Rifle. There would be two other marines, same colors for the torso and vest but the heads would be different. One of the marines would have a full covered face with the mask over his mouth and the other would just have an eyepiece. These marines would have an Assualt Rifle and a Shotgun.

For accessories I would include two of the mirrors on a stick so they can look under the vehicle and a hand held radio.
Sounds Great!!

oscarin wrote:Halo 5 Prophets' Bane
The way you colored that text is alot like mine in my post of set ideas.

Return to “Halo”