[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Tips for fighting dust - Page 2 - Community

Tips for fighting dust

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I got a couple of shelving units (one for covenant, one UNSC) then the rest of my halo stuff is in a sort of custom base (using mostly official sets except the central entrance). And the scarab is on my desk. My COD stuff are on two large shelves (well one is half the size of my room and the other is a bit longer). Except for my WW2 and zombies stuff which is in a small cupboard above my bed. (at this moment in time I am running low on room until I clear out some cupboards), or if I decide I don't want to be able to move lol.

Maybe use a small duster? Just make sure it doesn't knock over your figures.

I have a small paint brush that cleans the dust off easily.

Spartanz19 wrote:I have a small paint brush that cleans the dust off easily.
I do the same thing. They're the only brushes small enough.

*sees last post was 3 months ago* Uh-oh. Zombie thread.

My bad.

Community Team
Get ideas guys!

I personally use a duster every now and then. Be gentle though, don't want any pieces to fall off wile your dusting it!

The tip I have for you is well it works great for me. If you have yours on a shelf then put a shelf over top of it so dust coming down can't go on. But on your first shelf put a smallish type of fan and put it on the medium air blow. This works great even if you have multiple shelfs just make sure your top one has a shelf over it and get them all fans. Oh and whatever you do don't open a window near your collection bad luck. But it works great

I don't have money for the duster just mega bloks and I got my fans for 4 bucks each. It's a good thing to use.

I simply you put on my Burger King shirt and go to a vegetarian restaurant and go to the janitors closet and get a 1 in. Paint brush. Then clean my builds with it.

I repose and rearrange the things I have on display every other week or so. That seems to help a lot.

I have one display due to lack of space. I keep it relatively dust free by playing. Every other week or so I repose my figures and move things around a bit so nothing has a chance to settle. Otherwise a quick spray from some canned air does the trick

Return to “General discussion”