[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Page to buy singular figures - Community

Page to buy singular figures

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello all, I'm new here I'll just get right into it, as I have been searching for the page to buy singular figures. On the old version of the site, pretty sure it connected all Mega Bloks lines at the time, there used to be a page in the collector's category to buy singular figures (obviously). But, it's been a while since I've actually been on the site and it was updated since then, so I was wondering if there is still a page like that. The reason that I ask is because I'm thinking about making either a BF4 or Halo MOC (using the CoD line of figures and vehicles for BF4). So, I don't need an excess of vehicles or figures that I won't use and I'd rather not spend a lot of time browsing eBay or Craigslist for the figures I need. Anyone know and can direct me to that, pretty desperate. Thanks for the help, SpartanMNTDEW

I don't actually recall there ever being an option to buy figures on their own.

Pretty sure one couldn't even buy regular sets directly from the collectors website.

SpartanMNTDEW wrote:Hello all, I'm new here I'll just get right into it, as I have been searching for the page to buy singular figures. On the old version of the site, pretty sure it connected all Mega Bloks lines at the time, there used to be a page in the collector's category to buy singular figures (obviously). But, it's been a while since I've actually been on the site and it was updated since then, so I was wondering if there is still a page like that. The reason that I ask is because I'm thinking about making either a BF4 or Halo MOC (using the CoD line of figures and vehicles for BF4). So, I don't need an excess of vehicles or figures that I won't use and I'd rather not spend a lot of time browsing eBay or Craigslist for the figures I need. Anyone know and can direct me to that, pretty desperate. Thanks for the help, SpartanMNTDEW

I don't think you could ever buy single figs. Could you? I've been here for awhile.

Community Team
Hey SpartanMNTDEW,

Unfortunately there is no option to buy figures on their own, although it is possible to view the entire range of figures for reference under their section in the "Worlds" page at the top (for Call of Duty: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... ty/figures).

Good luck with your MOC!

Sadly this isn't a feature, if it was it isn't anymore. I know I wish I could order specific figures. It would help alot of people for massing specific troops outside of the hard to find sets and troop packs.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”