[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 11 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I hope it's the ark control room from halo 3

To me, the Signature Series could be one of two things.

1. It could be the Spirit of Fire, since Halo Wars 2 is coming out.

2. It could be the Forerunner keyship from Halo 3, sitting atop the Forerunner portal that was in Voi, in honor of Halo 3's 10-year anniversary. (Regardless of whether an anniversary edition is released or not). To me, this seems more likely. Megabloks has been tending away from scaled-down starships, and is keen on including some form of base in their signature series sets. Personally, this idea would be pretty cool; the portal could have it's "flaps" be able to open up like they did in the game.

LegobRick100 wrote:To me, the Signature Series could be one of two things.

1. It could be the Spirit of Fire, since Halo Wars 2 is coming out.

2. It could be the Forerunner keyship from Halo 3, sitting atop the Forerunner portal that was in Voi, in honor of Halo 3's 10-year anniversary. (Regardless of whether an anniversary edition is released or not). To me, this seems more likely. Megabloks has been tending away from scaled-down starships, and is keen on including some form of base in their signature series sets. Personally, this idea would be pretty cool; the portal could have it's "flaps" be able to open up like they did in the game.
The key ship is called the Dreadnought. It's a pretty pizazzy name to me but these ideas would be cool to see in mega bloks form (officially) for someone did make a not figure not micro scaled Spirit of Fire its online and I must say it meets every detail.

I think eventually getting a Halo Wars 2 Banished Scarab would be pretty cool!

The Dreadnought idea sounds like something that Mega would do. But like the Scarab the set would have to be scaled down just enough so it's not too expensive and would still look close enough to the real thing in terms or scale. The flaps idea sounds pretty neat, too.

Maybey something like the Shadow of Intent, Halo Wars Covenant Citadel, or A Guardian. Maybey even Meridian Station from Halo 5.

For signature series, I would also vote for Kraken or Guardian. Both could be elegant. However, not sure they would be too complex to design.

I personally would hope for one of the two following:

1) A decently sized firebase. This has been mentioned tons already on this forum, so I'll let them do the talking

2) I dunno why I want this so badly, but that massive sentinel you had to fight in Halo Wars 2. Honestly, for the love of me, cannot remember what it was called. But it was pretty big ad pretty... aggravating to be frank. It'd be cool to see a forerunner get the spotlight for once with the signature series.

mwcarlson wrote:I am sooo sick of vehicles... Yes, FUD was great as was the Mammoth and the Scarab, but can't we please get an epic structure? I mean just one. The Firebase got bagged before release, but maybe the ONI Sword Base, a nice Firebase, or even a New Mombasa city-scape. How many vehicles do we have to get before collectors begin to realize that Halo takes place in a world that has to service and store all of those vehicles, and we need to see something to that end? I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure myself.
I definitely agree. I have always wanted a base of operations, someplace to store all of my vehicles and gear. I haven't actually gotten a signature set before but if they made a structure or what I really hope they'll do, another halo 3 elephant, then I would get it. Because an elephant is basically a base with treads

TimberWolf646 wrote:
mwcarlson wrote:I am sooo sick of vehicles... Yes, FUD was great as was the Mammoth and the Scarab, but can't we please get an epic structure? I mean just one. The Firebase got bagged before release, but maybe the ONI Sword Base, a nice Firebase, or even a New Mombasa city-scape. How many vehicles do we have to get before collectors begin to realize that Halo takes place in a world that has to service and store all of those vehicles, and we need to see something to that end? I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure myself.
I definitely agree. I have always wanted a base of operations, someplace to store all of my vehicles and gear. I haven't actually gotten a signature set before but if they made a structure or what I really hope they'll do, another halo 3 elephant, then I would get it. Because an elephant is basically a base with treads
I also agree. They should make a large structure with around the same amount of pieces as the mammoth and scarab. It would be a great army builder not to mention and INCREDIBLE BASE!!!

Return to “Halo”