[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A new idea for a Mega Bloks series - Community

A new idea for a Mega Bloks series

Got a question? Ask it here!
Ok, so you all have Destiny, Call of Duty, and Halo mega bloks. Those are all in video games. My question is: Could you all please make some For Honor sets. Think about it: If they're micro poseable, then it would be a whole lot easier (and cooler) to set up a really cool fight scene, than taking [competitor], and putting swords in their hands to make a fight scene. On the plus side, there's not that many characters in For Honor. If I'm correct, there is only 12. 4 for each faction; the Samurai, the Vikings, and the Knights. The sets themselves wouldn't be hard to make either, you could have sets of 2 different characters, dueling, with a base plate that has a tree, or a pillar, or a house part, just as a little area to pose them on. The sets could literally only a baseplate, 2 or 4 characters (2-duel, 4-brawl), and a weapon for each person considering that each character will only have a single weapon to wield. I hope you all really consider this idea, and please maybe make it a reality

TheToastGamer wrote:Ok, so you all have Destiny, Call of Duty, and Halo mega bloks. Those are all in video games. My question is: Could you all please make some For Honor sets. Think about it: If they're micro poseable, then it would be a whole lot easier (and cooler) to set up a really cool fight scene, than taking [competitor], and putting swords in their hands to make a fight scene. On the plus side, there's not that many characters in For Honor. If I'm correct, there is only 12. 4 for each faction; the Samurai, the Vikings, and the Knights. The sets themselves wouldn't be hard to make either, you could have sets of 2 different characters, dueling, with a base plate that has a tree, or a pillar, or a house part, just as a little area to pose them on. The sets could literally only a baseplate, 2 or 4 characters (2-duel, 4-brawl), and a weapon for each person considering that each character will only have a single weapon to wield. I hope you all really consider this idea, and please maybe make it a reality
Sounds nice! Mega really needs to make more... Medieval sets!

Yes! Midevil sets, but not like assassins creed sets

TheToastGamer wrote:Ok, so you all have Destiny, Call of Duty, and Halo mega bloks. Those are all in video games. My question is: Could you all please make some For Honor sets. Think about it: If they're micro poseable, then it would be a whole lot easier (and cooler) to set up a really cool fight scene, than taking [competitor], and putting swords in their hands to make a fight scene. On the plus side, there's not that many characters in For Honor. If I'm correct, there is only 12. 4 for each faction; the Samurai, the Vikings, and the Knights. The sets themselves wouldn't be hard to make either, you could have sets of 2 different characters, dueling, with a base plate that has a tree, or a pillar, or a house part, just as a little area to pose them on. The sets could literally only a baseplate, 2 or 4 characters (2-duel, 4-brawl), and a weapon for each person considering that each character will only have a single weapon to wield. I hope you all really consider this idea, and please maybe make it a reality

I agree. Great idea. We definitely need more medieval sets alot of people were super sad to see the the last wave of assassin's creed get cancelled when they were releaseing all the knights and what not. The only problem when it comes to this idea is the Ip itself. For honor is rather a new game (not even a month old) I'm. Im not sure if it has any foundation but the hole knights/ medival theme should be more then enough.

TheToastGamer wrote:Yes! Midevil sets, but not like assassins creed sets
Agreed! Have you seen the unreleased knight's templar set? It's awesome!

To be honest, I just want some Samurai mega bloks XD

TheToastGamer wrote:To be honest, I just want some Samurai mega bloks XD
Same! I REALLY want them to do some modern articulation knights though!

Knights would be awesome. I mean, yea, you could go through the trouble of getting some AC sets, and mixing and matching pieces, but that would take a lot of time. They need to make midevil sets in general. Every set they have now is either futuristic or modern, like Halo, Destiny, and COD

TheToastGamer wrote:Knights would be awesome. I mean, yea, you could go through the trouble of getting some AC sets, and mixing and matching pieces, but that would take a lot of time. They need to make midevil sets in general. Every set they have now is either futuristic or modern, like Halo, Destiny, and COD
YES! I wish they would bring back king Arthur only with better designs and better figures!!

I honestly think a R6S line of toys would be nice. I know there's call of duty which is already a military line but just imagine.. lord tachanka

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”