[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 33 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Peepz wrote: I agree with you that Terraria is superior to Minecraft, but unfortunately it has a much smaller player-base and probably wouldn't catch on very well with the public :(
20 million players
I honestly like Minecraft better than Terraria but am not willing to give L3go 20$ for 50 pieces. I think the Terraria is a great theme for Construx/Bloks. I would by the sets!
Yeah, I have been playing minecraft for 4 years and I have gotten bored of it! But Terraria...

charliebucket wrote:This would be a very (near impossible) theme to do but I reckon they could do it: Terraria! One of my all time favourite games and a very popular game full stop! It would be very hard and l3g0 do minecarft so it would be only fitting that the superior building product do the superior game!
Thing is: There is so much content in the game! There could be years and years of sets!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Peepz wrote: I agree with you that Terraria is superior to Minecraft, but unfortunately it has a much smaller player-base and probably wouldn't catch on very well with the public :(
20 million players
I honestly like Minecraft better than Terraria but am not willing to give L3go 20$ for 50 pieces. I think the Terraria is a great theme for Construx/Bloks. I would by the sets!
Idk I personally dispise mincraft. I feel it is a simple block game throw togeather in haste. The game has a great build mechanism but is simplistic. It has no complexity and exsept for the few scripted movment things here and there you cant do much with it as far as build working things. I will say the game is upgrading constantly but it's high time some thing with better graphics (don't care about this actually but come on mincraft you look like FS2 from 1999) more build options a complex movment system and other things were added. One key feature is the attention to detail aspect that is impossible to get without sathanas size anything. Also the game is clunky as frak. Now the devopers could have easily done all of this by now as well. I mean I'm sure there not scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And they made mincraft with little to no funding.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: 20 million players
Idk I personally dispise mincraft. I feel it is a simple block game throw togeather in haste. The game has a great build mechanism but is simplistic. It has no complexity and exsept for the few scripted movment things here and there you cant do much with it as far as build working things. I will say the game is upgrading constantly but it's high time some thing with better graphics (don't care about this actually but come on mincraft you look like FS2 from 1999) more build options a complex movment system and other things were added. One key feature is the attention to detail aspect that is impossible to get without sathanas size anything. Also the game is clunky as frak. Now the devopers could have easily done all of this by now as well. I mean I'm sure there not scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And they made mincraft with little to no funding.
I guess it depends on point of view.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: 20 million players
And it's popular... :\ yikes!

I'm sure someone has suggested it by now, but I'd love to see Borderlands sets. You've got a large cast of heroes - each with a variety of outfit colors and (for the sequels) variant heads - you've got cartoonish villains, you've got vehicles and robots, and you've got a large variety of environments and monsters. Combine the colorfulness of the Destiny sets with the modular guns of Call of Duty, and I think Mega/Mattel would have a real hit on their hands. I'd love to have a shelf or ten filled with little Borderlands figures, critters, and rides.

ColBosch wrote:I'm sure someone has suggested it by now, but I'd love to see Borderlands sets. You've got a large cast of heroes - each with a variety of outfit colors and (for the sequels) variant heads - you've got cartoonish villains, you've got vehicles and robots, and you've got a large variety of environments and monsters. Combine the colorfulness of the Destiny sets with the modular guns of Call of Duty, and I think Mega/Mattel would have a real hit on their hands. I'd love to have a shelf or ten filled with little Borderlands figures, critters, and rides.
Sounds pretty cool!

Just had a thought. Adult oriented building game, Infinite figure possibilities, Long line of releases, Still ongoing, Games span multiple timelines, and genres, civilians, Any guesses? The Sims

I know I suggested a WH40K line, but maybe you could to do a line based off of the Dawn of War series? I had a ton of fun with playing the Dark Crusade expansion, and it would be really cool to see the armies in Mega Construx form!

Halo40KWarrior wrote:I know I suggested a WH40K line, but maybe you could to do a line based off of the Dawn of War series? I had a ton of fun with playing the Dark Crusade expansion, and it would be really cool to see the armies in Mega Construx form!
Dawn of war sounds nice!

Return to “General discussion”