[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What Halo Wars 2 sets would you like to see this year? - Community

What Halo Wars 2 sets would you like to see this year?

Builds & Discussions
They've already made the Kodiak, but they can still make a Condor, Nightingale, that new character coming and her units, Forge's Warthog, Grizzly, and other stuff. They should also maybe do stuff from older games again, like redoing them like the Brute vehicle from H3.

From the Banished side a new wraith would be nice, as would the Blisterback, the Reaver walker, and the new Marauder. Not a fan of the Shroud though.

On the UNSC side, I wouldn't hold your breath on the Condor. The parts count required pretty much guarantees it would have to be a Signature set. I agree that the Nightingale would be a good looking set, however unlikely the magical healing powers of its drones are. Other than that there is the Darter supply dropship.

Finally since we are back on a Forerunner construct, some Sentinal variants would be great.

VinceHoffman wrote:some Sentinal variants would be great.

Agreed! WE NEED MORE SENTINELS! It's completely unfair that the "Holy Warriors of the Sacred Rings" haven't been given more focus. They've released one standard sentinel in their entire run, and it was brick-built!

I would easily buy six of them if they released a new, fully-molded sentinel figure.

We need banished battle packs!! NOW!!!!! PLZ mega! For MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Return to “Halo”