[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
favorite Mega Bloks line? - Page 2 - Community

favorite Mega Bloks line?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I tend to favor the Halo scale figs, mainly because of the variety of parts and clear/translucent parts are more common. If I had to pick a line I would say Halo (never played the game though). I like the vehicles and aliens from that line.
CoD is a close second (never played it either) as it brings back fond early G. I. Joe memories.

Well obviously Halo!!! My son and I discovered MB Halo together when he was just five and have been enjoying it ever since. But the little man actually seems to be more into COD these days. Perhaps 'cuz I'm not- LOL!

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

My favorite are Halo and Destiny.

Being so new to the Mega Books/Construx building sets, I have to say Destiny first since they were my introduction to Mega Brands. I have been trying to collect all the Destiny sets and just finished the 2016 lineup last week! ( Finally got that Cabal Interceptor that I could never get my hands on). Though in the process of making up some diorama setups I have picked up both Halo and CoD sets and have really liked them so far. (Had to get that Spartan Bubble shield to use for defender Titans after all!)

Arcsylver wrote:Being so new to the Mega Books/Construx building sets, I have to say Destiny first since they were my introduction to Mega Brands. I have been trying to collect all the Destiny sets and just finished the 2016 lineup last week! ( Finally got that Cabal Interceptor that I could never get my hands on). Though in the process of making up some diorama setups I have picked up both Halo and CoD sets and have really liked them so far. (Had to get that Spartan Bubble shield to use for defender Titans after all!)
Yes, I like destiny but they don't stock it in NZ so I can't get it!

Obviously Halo! But I tend to start working on non-halo customs since late 2016. I'm working on a Last of us custom build actually, along with a big Halo 3 build.
Only possible line that could take that crown will probably be either 'Last of Us' or 'Overwatch' but it's absolutely doubtful it will happen.

thekiller2468 wrote:Obviously Halo! But I tend to start working on non-halo customs since late 2016. I'm working on a Last of us custom build actually, along with a big Halo 3 build. Only possible line that could take that crown will probably be either 'Last of Us' or 'Overwatch' but it's absolutely doubtful it will happen.
DID YOU SAY, OVERWATCH?????

Spartanz19 wrote:
thekiller2468 wrote:Obviously Halo! But I tend to start working on non-halo customs since late 2016. I'm working on a Last of us custom build actually, along with a big Halo 3 build. Only possible line that could take that crown will probably be either 'Last of Us' or 'Overwatch' but it's absolutely doubtful it will happen.
DID YOU SAY, OVERWATCH?????
OVERWATCH? OVERWATCH?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!???!?!??!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Monster high obviously then I would go with the dragons line before plasma. Trek after that. Then a tie with pyrates and pirates of the caribbean.

Return to “General discussion”