[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
She is a Wonder - Community

She is a Wonder

Got a question? Ask it here!
So Wonder woman has a new movie coming out this year and it looks to be a pretty big film and all. She is everyone's favorite dc character (I mean EVERYONE, if she wasn't yours, she is now :p). Any way your competitor put out a set, small useless Steve Trevor set. Had to make the male the main character. Mattel is supporting the film very well, I already have a load of figures. Tell your peeps at Mattel its time to take the license from them, promise dc support and make a mess of sets from dc films. 3 spiderman sets... 1 wonder woman set. Save us!!

They would need to get the license from DC, Mattel has it for dolls already, maybe they can get the construction too when its up. My hope anyway since that other company does not really put out sets.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:03 am
LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm
So Wonder woman has a new movie coming out this year and it looks to be a pretty big film and all. She is everyone's favorite dc character (I mean EVERYONE, if she wasn't yours, she is now :p). Any way your competitor put out a set, small useless Steve Trevor set. Had to make the male the main character. Mattel is supporting the film very well, I already have a load of figures. Tell your peeps at Mattel its time to take the license from them, promise dc support and make a mess of sets from dc films. 3 spiderman sets... 1 wonder woman set. Save us!!
L3go sued Mega Brands over the Marvel figs that they came out with. They didn't allow them to ship the figs from Canada and Mega stopped producing them. I'm pretty sure L3go would sue (Now Mattel) over the figs just like they did. Since they are competitors neither of them will move an inch.
they sued them? I would doubt them winning DC had to have given them the rights to make marvel products same as l3go soooooo, l3go upset much about competion? ive seen some good sets and a lot of bad ones around the marvel line for l3go. its not one of there top franchise branches that's for sure,

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:03 am
LishaThorne wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm
L3go sued Mega Brands over the Marvel figs that they came out with. They didn't allow them to ship the figs from Canada and Mega stopped producing them. I'm pretty sure L3go would sue (Now Mattel) over the figs just like they did. Since they are competitors neither of them will move an inch.
they sued them? I would doubt them winning DC had to have given them the rights to make marvel products same as l3go soooooo, l3go upset much about competion? ive seen some good sets and a lot of bad ones around the marvel line for l3go. its not one of there top franchise branches that's for sure,
Yeah, it was 3 or 4 years ago though. I guess Mega Brands was making more money than l3go at the time. I remember it on the news one day and then never heard about it ever again. I'm not that big of a fan for Marvel but I'd like to see more of it from Mattel's stand point.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 am
They would need to get the license from DC, Mattel has it for dolls already, maybe they can get the construction too when its up. My hope anyway since that other company does not really put out sets.
I would love to see Mega get to make DC sets. The minifigs alone would be better than the ones from L3go (even if they did make a bunch of obscure Batman villains). Unfortunately, Warner Brothers owns DC comics. Warner Brothers is also the company that produced The L3GO Movie, The Batman L3GO Movie and all the direct to video L3go Justice League movies. Sadly, I doubt Warner Brothers is letting go of their L3go connection anytime soon, if for no other reason than to keep Disney from getting in as good.

omegabob wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 pm
Sadly, I doubt Warner Brothers is letting go of their L3go connection anytime soon, if for no other reason than to keep Disney from getting in as good.

Excellent point.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 9:14 pm
omegabob wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 pm
Sadly, I doubt Warner Brothers is letting go of their L3go connection anytime soon, if for no other reason than to keep Disney from getting in as good.

Excellent point.
Johnny? SUP Bro?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”