[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 523 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 pm
I plan too, I'm staining them now
Can't wait to see how they turn out!

im in school right now. dont ask.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 12:53 pm
im in school right now. dont ask.
Enjoy your school-age

I'm gonna try to post another 5 or 10 real soon, but family keeps coming over and eating up all my barbecue what's up with that? All these silly people keep bothering me while I'm trying to produce camo days Adventures. But I love these people.

Jason-101 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 4:49 pm
I'm gonna try to post another 5 or 10 real soon, but family keeps coming over and eating up all my barbecue what's up with that? All these silly people keep bothering me while I'm trying to produce camo days Adventures. But I love these people.
Family's important. Building Mega Bloks is important. Family coming round and stopping you from building Mega Bloks is hard. Explaining to your family that you wanna take photos without feeling bad that your not hanging out with your family is hard. No rush, though. I can wait

Jason-101 wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 4:49 pm
When family comes over I have to clean my room and then all my Mega gets scattered and it's hard to recreate things.

Alright I have absolutely nothing booked for today me and my set a ready to go.

Jason-101 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 pm
THEN SUDDENLY! STEVE APPEARS!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 1:19 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 pm
THEN SUDDENLY! STEVE APPEARS!
?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”