[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Posting New Pictures - Page 3 - Community

Posting New Pictures

Got a question? Ask it here!
Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Any of them. ALL OF THEM!
I had that problem and it uploaded my second post after it showed some page with cloudfront on it.

Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Any of them. ALL OF THEM!

Well were they drawings, or pictures of non Mega Construx toys.
Did they have text in the image that might have been violating the rules/guidelines.

If you give us a little more info on what kind of images/videos you uploaded.
We could help you figure out why they didn't get published.

See my response in the middle of page 2 of this forum.

Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 9:22 pm
See my response in the middle of page 2 of this forum.

Oh so you know that they are rejected because of competitor logos.

If I were you I would just paint them or sand off the logo :)
You can also find cheap base plates online for 4-5 bucks

Not related to your situation, but, from what I can gather there seems to be a few levels of moderation.
Sometimes things get through and then are picked up in the second pass.

Also keep in mind that there is a report button.
You could get something through and then it gets flagged by users and removed.

Good luck with your future posts.

Jason397a wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 pm
They let me post one project, then declined me to post any more. Man, if this keeps going, I'm done with this website.
ok.... I'm general just confused on this. try asking carry a direct question on what's going on. I don't get why your stuff is not going through. its odd btw your current stuff is up.

I can't keep going on like this anymore. I have literally tried everything, but know I have come to the conclusion that Mega simply just doesn't want my input into the community. Either that, or they detest my studio. This really stinks, because I wanted to show you guys a really cool custom killer droid I came up with. I'm sorry, if the next couple pictures(which I will be taking up stairs, on the floor, using figure stands) doesn't post, then I'm officially done with posting. I will still comment and like other peoples things, but I will be posting pictures vary rarely, if not at all. To those who are new at posting stuff, don't take the route I took.

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 pm
I can't keep going on like this anymore. I have literally tried everything, but know I have come to the conclusion that Mega simply just doesn't want my input into the community. Either that, or they detest my studio. This really stinks, because I wanted to show you guys a really cool custom killer droid I came up with. I'm sorry, if the next couple pictures(which I will be taking up stairs, on the floor, using figure stands) doesn't post, then I'm officially done with posting. I will still comment and like other peoples things, but I will be posting pictures vary rarely, if not at all. To those who are new at posting stuff, don't take the route I took.
I just don't get, they got super stingy all the sudden.

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 8:58 pm
don't use [competitor] baseplate or anything that has competitors logo on it. Seems like it is their rules. I posted a picture which accidently has a Nike logo on it and it was never published.

Alright guys, that's it, I'm ending the series! I'm starting a new one above my basement. I will, however, give you the summary of the cancelled series. SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE SO THAT THERE IS NO DISAPPOINTMENT OR CONFUSION!

Z19 and his team head into an apartment to escape the droids. Jason, turns out, is in there too. Jason convinces the remaining team to come with him and take down the ONI Overseer. They escape the city via sewer pathways. They break into ONI section 0. They find out that the other spartans had been taking here and tested on, killing over half of them. Jason finds Yestin and James, who were about to be tested as well. The remaining spartans and Jason head into the lab, where they find TheArbiterofBlocks and the other scientists are trying to test some spartan. Jason puts Arbiter at gunpoint, demanding to explain himself. Arbiter confesses that he is not doing these experiments by choice, but someone is ordering him to do this, or his life ends. Before Jason asks who, Johnson Frank, ONI overseer, comes in and shoots Z19, killing him. This turns into an all-out battle, where many of the tested subjects are killed. Johnson reveals to Jason that the whole point of killing off spartans was to make better androids, hypothetically perfecting the UNSC. S.A.M, the AI who runs the whole facility, agrees with Johnson. Johnson is then betrayed and killed by a android spartan. This is where S.A.M. tells Jason that this was ITS idea, and not only Spartans are inferior, but also all of humanity. Jason fights off waves of android spartans, before TheArbiter pulls the plug in the PIP, killing S.A.M, but also killing the spartan CCbrowning 5, who was the host of S.A.M. before dying, he says his regards of his friendship to Admril-Sabree, who mourns after his passing. With ONI in ruins, Jason, Arbiter, and Admril, along with the others, surfaces to a new horizon and a new thread of hope.

Jason397a wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:35 pm
Alright guys, that's it, I'm ending the series! I'm starting a new one above my basement. I will, however, give you the summary of the cancelled series. SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE SO THAT THERE IS NO DISAPPOINTMENT OR CONFUSION!

Z19 and his team head into an apartment to escape the droids. Jason, turns out, is in there too. Jason convinces the remaining team to come with him and take down the ONI Overseer. They escape the city via sewer pathways. They break into ONI section 0. They find out that the other spartans had been taking here and tested on, killing over half of them. Jason finds Yestin and James, who were about to be tested as well. The remaining spartans and Jason head into the lab, where they find TheArbiterofBlocks and the other scientists are trying to test some spartan. Jason puts Arbiter at gunpoint, demanding to explain himself. Arbiter confesses that he is not doing these experiments by choice, but someone is ordering him to do this, or his life ends. Before Jason asks who, Johnson Frank, ONI overseer, comes in and shoots Z19, killing him. This turns into an all-out battle, where many of the tested subjects are killed. Johnson reveals to Jason that the whole point of killing off spartans was to make better androids, hypothetically perfecting the UNSC. S.A.M, the AI who runs the whole facility, agrees with Johnson. Johnson is then betrayed and killed by a android spartan. This is where S.A.M. tells Jason that this was ITS idea, and not only Spartans are inferior, but also all of humanity. Jason fights off waves of android spartans, before TheArbiter pulls the plug in the PIP, killing S.A.M, but also killing the spartan CCbrowning 5, who was the host of S.A.M. before dying, he says his regards of his friendship to Admril-Sabree, who mourns after his passing. With ONI in ruins, Jason, Arbiter, and Admril, along with the others, surfaces to a new horizon and a new thread of hope.
wow thats Alot of stuff.... hmm im going to have to rework John frank in my story. might even half to do something revolving around stuff. ive done alot of work to make everyones storys to fit canonically into my story i figured johnson would die but not before i managed to get defiance up as i planned him to be alive and doing things with general lougin before he is pulled back to section zero. I m going to add this to my cannon, move things around and bring the events of this comic in my time line at least to after my comic Defiance. I think this would fall in with Resurgence act 8 or 9.

thanks for the summery it sucks that you couldnt finish up the story like planned and had to cut it short. really wanted to see how it all would have played out. I would have also had the chance to make more connection with your story in the process. For example I've created a back log for section zero before Frank and cheif were even involved with the project (its a mini comic for Natos canceled? compition called remember who you were and it had your comic in it as a egg along with charlies and my own) and i also made a connection in a report from a Mr blight ( a character from Natos storys who died in thouse two guys and was cloned by ONI later) that gave something to frank in the past that helped him to develop the virus.

wounder what will come next. now im on my toes.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”