[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 11 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 4:39 pm
Not enough :(
You can never have enough! That's something I learned when I first started collecting in 2014...

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:31 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
You can never have enough! That's something I learned when I first started collecting in 2014...
lol yep still army building that firebase isnt going to halt a covenant army without troops to man its multiple walls. you know we need terrain barricades

When I said not enough, I meant not ENOUGH. I have 4 figs and 2 sets of COD. I have nowhere near enough! I was going to buy some but I ended up buying some customizer packs.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 8:55 pm
When I said not enough, I meant not ENOUGH. I have 4 figs and 2 sets of COD. I have nowhere near enough! I was going to buy some but I ended up buying some customizer packs.
lol. I found the OG manual the one that tells you how to fully assemble the figs from all the little parts. man they were hard to build when they first launched the line.

I found a cheap (for eBay) listing for Zombies Nuketown and thus it is on its way. 2.5x retail price but considering how many sets I have gotten dirt cheap that's karma. Besides it is the cheapest I've seen it for sale and there's no indication it will hit shelves.

Elemaster wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 11:07 am
I found a cheap (for eBay) listing for Zombies Nuketown and thus it is on its way. 2.5x retail price but considering how many sets I have gotten dirt cheap that's karma. Besides it is the cheapest I've seen it for sale and there's no indication it will hit shelves.
2.5 times retail cheap lol that's like buying a elephant troop carrier for 350$ which is what its sold for lol.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:31 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
lol yep still army building that firebase isnt going to halt a covenant army without troops to man its multiple walls. you know we need terrain barricades
I have a plan for Orcs... My department store had one Orc for $1 NZD... I should have spent $50 while they had them...

Admiral-Sabree wrote: [quote=charliebucket post_id=26673 time=<a href="tel:1494369083">1494369083</a> user_id=984]
[quote=ccbrowning5 post_id=26653 time=<a href="tel:1494362351">1494362351</a> user_id=1904]
[/quote]

[/quote]
They need cod blind packs. But yeah I would prefer to buy another 20 delta marines then yet another 20 random Spartans that aren't special.

A bunch of Zombies Nuketown sets hit eBay recently. I wonder if it was just a very late release.

Edit: Wow, there's a TON on eBay. I'll have to buy one.

Whew. I'm seeing I still spent less than all the ones on eBay. So there is that at least.

Return to “Call of Duty”