[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
model # not working in request center - Community

model # not working in request center

Got a question? Ask it here!
I recently bought the special ops task force. Once i opened up the set i noticed some broken parts. When i filled out the small form to request replacement parts it kept saying the model number isn't valid. Anything i can do or any link i can go to? Please and thank you.

Last time I requested replacement parts it took me a few tries to get the website to work properly. The site is pretty broken and I don't think it always recognizes the information you put in the boxes. I would suggest trying multiple times. For me it eventually took me to a Customer service website and I was emailed about a day later by a rep wanting to know what part numbers I needed.

ill have to give it a try thank you

Arcsylver wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:21 pm
Last time I requested replacement parts it took me a few tries to get the website to work properly. The site is pretty broken and I don't think it always recognizes the information you put in the boxes. I would suggest trying multiple times. For me it eventually took me to a Customer service website and I was emailed about a day later by a rep wanting to know what part numbers I needed.
that might explain why I couldn't get the websight to understand the pelican box code.

I think it may have some sort of "if form submission failure occurs x number if times" redirect or something

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”