[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Halo Website. - Community

Mega Construx Halo Website.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I have noticed that the halo area of the website has a few problems:
1. The main section advertises Halo Heroes series 3, when series 4 is already in stores, and series 5 is just around the corner.
2. when the website was changed from mega bloks to mega contrux, many of the videos were deleted. thats not really a problem, but part 1 of battle for new mombasa was deleted!
3. The reviews system for sets is weird. the star rating wheel always shows whatever the first reviewer rated it, rather than the average ratings. so a set with mostly positive feedback may be rated 1 star because the first reviewer had missing parts.
4. in the figure database, some characters have wrong names. e.g. the superposeable spartan Kat from "Halo Reach" is listed as "UNSC Spartan" it makes things very confusing.
5. WHY IS THERE NO HALO HEROES EPISODE 2?!
Please be aware that I am pointing these out simply to help the website by showing my concern. I love mega construx and that's why I want to improve the website. Please post any problems you have noticed so that we can help mega construx.

Return to “General discussion”