[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Posting New Pictures - Page 4 - Community

Posting New Pictures

Got a question? Ask it here!
Well, the great thing is, this is a non-canon story, so it's extremely flexible. We don't really sure how long Johnson has been working in ONI, so I'm sure he can do a lot of evil things in your stories too >:)
Hope this helps.

Jason397a wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 pm
Well, the great thing is, this is a non-canon story, so it's extremely flexible. We don't really sure how long Johnson has been working in ONI, so I'm sure he can do a lot of evil things in your stories too >:)
Hope this helps.
o ya I have given him a nice long back story and hes going to be super evil before hes killed by Jason (good job Jason [ I mean the character] really).

O and yep its great not having to worry too much about halo cannon but for epicness reason I've managed to do it as well and I explain it simply with Project Z-19 Chief was cloned >:D

yo so you should join the roleplay forum also the reason why you had to cancel your comic I think comes from a new moderator. Things that have been good for a long time are getting removed ect its odd. it doesn't make much sense especially when it doesn't break the rules but idk.

anyway heres this

I want to work with you more coherently along with everyone else. I'm trying to create a large cannon that will give everyone's story a larger story and set up the universe as a hole. I'm starting with you and NatoGreavesy storys.

There are three key events

The first is the collapse set in the future only You and maybe Charlies will touch into this right now cause charlies disregards time and your next comic will be here (Also I forgot atlas, need to updata them in post collapse)

Defiance which is a super meeting between multiple UNSC high ranking solders. This comic has frank, jess and standard in it and takes place immediately after the ending of turning point (Resurgence act 6 for me). Grant knows the two Generals one of which is his close Friend Branson are dead before everyone else. This is the first time in 17 years since Ross has been off Cygna prime. Captain cutter is also at this meeting. They discuss the instability of the UNSC and the growing threat of the Corvalian the new covenant faction lead by Roke. He is building up to take the System of Antares. He has a unknown warship (time to spread this around) its called the Polneshra its a juggernaut from 900 years in the future. he found it floating derelict in the Cygna system. I was pulled through time by the time distortions the planet is causing en mass. (ill do a lore post on Cygna soon) Grant made a promise to Branson to deliver something in a strong box to his son if he died before he could give it too him. Grant has a odd data pad that he is supposed to give to Jim but he acknowledges that he needs to go to the Antares system to reinforce the command base Telfa. (he is like Branson a beacon people can rally behind) Multiple UNSC forces are tasked there including most of SOC and many operatives of ONI. there goal is to stop the planetary conquer of Antares. Cutter is ordered to finish what he started and sent to Gelidin to find Atriox (aka Natos current comic)

(notes here are frank and lougin discuss section zeros progress and lougin congratulates frank with his advancements in the flood research telling him his mec program is funded fully and will remain so as long as it is proving successful. He then informs him that his plan to capture the ihibitionarys minds biology was a success and that he wants frank to begin synthesis of the floods DNA as soon as possible. [this is done in a short recess from the meeting])

The last major line in the timeline I want to place is the battle of Antares. This is something I want to do with everyone. Multiple people cooperating to make multiple battle which in turn is a massive battle for the planet. The covenant will win but how they win and what they lose and what we lose will depend on how everyone does in the situation posed to them. It will decide if Grant dies or not either sending the UNSC into further disarray or the UNSC licking their wounds but resonating with hope, it will also affect who gives Jim the Datapad.

I will work with others on this and once I get a time adding more depth and divisions for the plot to wipe around and effect. also i'll get the time line and planet map set up people can add onto it.

if you have anything to add don't ask permission feel free to do so with any of these. want another character put into events just say so it will be done.

That's quite a mouthful! I'm just wondering what I can do in my story. How do we even collaborate together? We don't have each other's figures.

Jason397a wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm
That's quite a mouthful! I'm just wondering what I can do in my story. How do we even collaborate together? We don't have each other's figures.
well for the most part I have or can make most of your figs and vise versa most of mine are not customs and are rather simple to pull off. Collaboration is simple though. My stuff mostly won't effect your comic and vise versa almost everyone's comics are self contained. Cross overs like say frank in my comic series is rather easy, meanwile Jason would be a little more tricky he is doable. it allows a lot of creative liberty and really collaboration would involve around events coinciding with other events, for example i set up a political power struggle on a mass scale for after the UNSC collapse. If you do any comics before the collapse if it takes place around a major event you can tie it into it. another way is references, minor nodes to other comics. One super easy reference is ONI, General Lougin is the leader of the black operations branch, hes a easy figure to get and can be used in almost anything. If you caught my super lore post on your image in the gallery (i put it in my forum post) setting of your next comic could very well involve any of the multiple sub divisions . I'm making a timeline of multiple comics and pulling them together the basic thing will be up shortly. Also i will be putting up a systems map once i can get around to it.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”