[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 30 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
Yo nato I want to work with you more coherently along with everyone else. I'm trying to create a large cannon that will give everyones story a larger story and set up the universe as a hole. I'm starting with you and jason397a's storys.

There are three key events

The first is the collapse set in the future only Jason397a and maybe Charlie will touch into this for now because charlies disregards time (Also I forgot atlas need to updata them in post collapse)

Defiance which is a super meeting between multiple UNSC high ranking solders. This comic has frank, jess and standard in it and takes place immediately after the ending of turning point (Resurgence act 6 for me). Grant knows the two Generals one of which is his close Friend Branson are dead before everyone else. This is the first time in 17 years since Ross has been off Cygna prime. Captain cutter is also at this meeting. They discuss the instability of the UNSC and the growing threat of the Corvalian the new covenant faction lead by Roke. He is building up to take the System of Antares. He has a unknown warship (time to spread this around) its called the Polneshra its a juggernaut from 900 years in the future. he found it flouting derelict in the Cygna system. I was pulled through time by the time distortions the planet is causing en mass. (ill do a lore post on Cygna soon) Grant made a promise to Branson to deliver something in a strong box to his son if he died before he could give it too him. Grant has a odd data pad that he is supposed to give to Jim but he acknowledges that he needs to go to the Antares system to reinforce the command base Telfa. (he is like Branson a beacon people can rally behind) Multiple UNSC forces are tasked there including most of SOC and many operatives of ONI. there goal is to stop the planetary conquer of Antares. Cutter is ordered to finish what he started and sent to Gelidin to find Atriox (aka your current comic)

(notes here is that both Kestral and Wolf are on your planet around the time of your current comic, wolf sticks in the shadows hunting for the formula leader of the unkown faction wile kestral kinda just blunders about looking for him. If you want he can show up in your comic if not ignore him the planet is huge, hes brash and ONI hates him. Also of note the stealth cruiser Overseer is in the system and has advanced array equipment nothing else of importance)

The last major line in the time line I want to place is the battle of Antares. This is something I want to do with everyone. Multiple people cooperating to make multiple battle which in turn is a massive battle for the planet. The covenant will win but how they win and what they lose and what we lose will depend on how everyone dose in the situation posed to them. It will decide if Grant dies or not either sending the UNSC into further disarray or the UNSC licking there wounds but resonating with hope, it will also effect who gives Jim the Datapad.

I will work with others on this and once I get a time adding more depth and divisions for the plot to wipe around and effect. also ill get the time line and planet map set up people can add onto it.

if you have anything to add don't ask permission feel free to do so with any of these. want another character put into events just say so it will be done.

Sounds good so far. I'll do my best to make sure the events of my comic don't interfere too heavily with the overall plan (I doubt it'll be a problem; my stories have been pretty self-contained thus far).

If I think of anything to add, I'll let you know.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 am
Sounds good so far. I'll do my best to make sure the events of my comic don't interfere too heavily with the overall plan (I doubt it'll be a problem; my stories have been pretty self-contained thus far).

If I think of anything to add, I'll let you know.
kk thank you. ya I was pretty sure It would have little effect on your comics overall or anyone elses. all ill ask of you otherwise is once I get the timeline established to place your other comics on the timeline.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 am
Yo nato I want to work with you more coherently along with everyone else. I'm trying to create a large cannon that will give everyones story a larger story and set up the universe as a hole. I'm starting with you and jason397a's storys.

There are three key events

The first is the collapse set in the future only Jason397a and maybe Charlie will touch into this for now because charlies disregards time (Also I forgot atlas need to updata them in post collapse)

Defiance which is a super meeting between multiple UNSC high ranking solders. This comic has frank, jess and standard in it and takes place immediately after the ending of turning point (Resurgence act 6 for me). Grant knows the two Generals one of which is his close Friend Branson are dead before everyone else. This is the first time in 17 years since Ross has been off Cygna prime. Captain cutter is also at this meeting. They discuss the instability of the UNSC and the growing threat of the Corvalian the new covenant faction lead by Roke. He is building up to take the System of Antares. He has a unknown warship (time to spread this around) its called the Polneshra its a juggernaut from 900 years in the future. he found it flouting derelict in the Cygna system. I was pulled through time by the time distortions the planet is causing en mass. (ill do a lore post on Cygna soon) Grant made a promise to Branson to deliver something in a strong box to his son if he died before he could give it too him. Grant has a odd data pad that he is supposed to give to Jim but he acknowledges that he needs to go to the Antares system to reinforce the command base Telfa. (he is like Branson a beacon people can rally behind) Multiple UNSC forces are tasked there including most of SOC and many operatives of ONI. there goal is to stop the planetary conquer of Antares. Cutter is ordered to finish what he started and sent to Gelidin to find Atriox (aka your current comic)

(notes here is that both Kestral and Wolf are on your planet around the time of your current comic, wolf sticks in the shadows hunting for the formula leader of the unkown faction wile kestral kinda just blunders about looking for him. If you want he can show up in your comic if not ignore him the planet is huge, hes brash and ONI hates him. Also of note the stealth cruiser Overseer is in the system and has advanced array equipment nothing else of importance)

The last major line in the time line I want to place is the battle of Antares. This is something I want to do with everyone. Multiple people cooperating to make multiple battle which in turn is a massive battle for the planet. The covenant will win but how they win and what they lose and what we lose will depend on how everyone dose in the situation posed to them. It will decide if Grant dies or not either sending the UNSC into further disarray or the UNSC licking there wounds but resonating with hope, it will also effect who gives Jim the Datapad.

I will work with others on this and once I get a time adding more depth and divisions for the plot to wipe around and effect. also ill get the time line and planet map set up people can add onto it.

if you have anything to add don't ask permission feel free to do so with any of these. want another character put into events just say so it will be done.
Is it possible that my comic hero's: "BRAVO squad" could be a part of your comics lore or something?

ya, i need to know more about them though first and whats going on in your comic

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 am
ya, i need to know more about them though first and whats going on in your comic
Hey, I'm cool with being a part of your collab. It'll be fun.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:53 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nice

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 1:53 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nice
We should discuss in more detail on your thread or stick with Nato's thread if he wants to be a part of the collab?

I don't really mind whose thread we use. That said, if this is going to be a big, ongoing collaboration, with lots of us involved, perhaps we should make a separate topic to coordinate it all?

I saw your timeline, Sabree, but the gallery size does make it a little difficult to read. Just to make sure I understood it correctly, you've listed Turning Point and Circle of Vengeance as being set in 2561? Also, if we did make a separate topic for this stuff, perhaps we could put a written timeline in there, so we could go back and edit in new content as we go?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”