[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 33 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 1:20 am
Alternatively... The Mega-Verse.
Oooh. That's a nice name.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 1:15 am
How about... The battle of realities as a name?
isn't jeff supposed to lose though :? (LOS is heating up!!!!) Also Jeff might not be as all powerful as he thinks. When the universe ends he may be all that's left in time... wile time exists that is. Also the universe ( and existential existence) might end a lot sooner then 1,000,000,000,000,001 years. (got to get that 1 in there I see you)

Ill elaborate on what the Tenembra is sometime soon I spent 3 hours and I wanted to do something else lol. To say simply it isn't a ship. More that no mind can understand what it is, to understand it is to break reality and cease to be. It technically doesn't exist. Jeff may very well rule the universe with a iron fist but he has to ensure anything is at all exist. The real question is Jeff one of the chosen who has the visions. ( really need to elaborate on things alllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt) As said so much more to add but so little time. Going to move jeff conquring all (which feals like a joke lol) back 3 years too 2574 so we know if we win. (probably will just involve two separate endings for my series)

This is but the begging, and the beginning is but a means to an end

All things must come to an end, for them to begin again...

On another note not a bad name. better then what I thought of in the time Ive had. With that said so is the Mega-Verse. we must have a vote!

Well, Charlie and I would probably both vote for our own suggestions, which would leave the deciding vote to you anyway.

So the collapse happens in 2571?

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 12:55 pm
So the collapse happens in 2571?
for now, it can be moved around quite a bit. Anything after 2562

Got it. I may need to move the events of the gone to 2562, because the Nefarious and Two Betrayals happen three months after.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:47 am
charliebucket wrote:
isn't jeff supposed to lose though :? (LOS is heating up!!!!) Also Jeff might not be as all powerful as he thinks. When the universe ends he may be all that's left in time... wile time exists that is. Also the universe ( and existential existence) might end a lot sooner then 1,000,000,000,000,001 years. (got to get that 1 in there I see you)

Ill elaborate on what the Tenembra is sometime soon I spent 3 hours and I wanted to do something else lol. To say simply it isn't a ship. More that no mind can understand what it is, to understand it is to break reality and cease to be. It technically doesn't exist. Jeff may very well rule the universe with a iron fist but he has to ensure anything is at all exist. The real question is Jeff one of the chosen who has the visions. ( really need to elaborate on things alllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt) As said so much more to add but so little time. Going to move jeff conquring all (which feals like a joke lol) back 3 years too 2574 so we know if we win. (probably will just involve two separate endings for my series)

On another note not a bad name. better then what I thought of in the time Ive had. With that said so is the Mega-Verse. we must have a vote!
In Doctor Who the universe ends in the year one hundred trillion. I take some inspiration from that show. Time travel and all. Confusing stuff.

Why are we still talking on Nato's thread? Why not the MEGA VERSE.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:47 am
charliebucket wrote:

In Doctor Who the universe ends in the year one hundred trillion. I take some inspiration from that show. Time travel and all. Confusing stuff.
OMG love that show.

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 2:56 pm
Got it. I may need to move the events of the gone to 2562, because the Nefarious and Two Betrayals happen three months after.
kk hay find us in THE MEGA VERSE! you can edit yo stuff as you please in da time line.

we will let nato have his thread back (Thread) here you go! also good episodes blight got his *** handed to him again.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”