[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 3 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
ya I was going to suggest just that. use the main post as a reference. I can do it or someone else. first page anyway.

Also, if we're using the first post as the reference post, perhaps you guys should edit out the other timelines you posted in this thread, so that people don't get confused?

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 10:19 pm
Also, if we're using the first post as the reference post, perhaps you guys should edit out the other timelines you posted in this thread, so that people don't get confused?
ya ill do that the main post (number1) is the most recent now. I updated it. Its easyer to just copy the hole time line for updatas then we can grab it and insert it in.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 10:26 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
ya ill do that the main post (number1) is the most recent now. I updated it. Its easyer to just copy the hole time line for updatas then we can grab it and insert it in.
OK. So what we were doing before or what Nato suggested?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
A mix. ill update the main thread every time someone adds stuff. Copy the main thread and add the stuff you are going to add. when I see it ill update it and tell you then you can edit out the repost of the super timeline.

My comic which has just started takes place in 2087. Also, Sabree would you like to be in my comic.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 4:18 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

A mix. ill update the main thread every time someone adds stuff. Copy the main thread and add the stuff you are going to add. when I see it ill update it and tell you then you can edit out the repost of the super timeline.
Gotcha.

Hm, I just realised, since I've used ATLAS figures in Circle of Vengeance, we should probably try to come up with an explanation to tie that together with the ATLAS faction Project: Vortex.

Since that's your group, Charlie, did you have any ideas?

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 7:48 pm
Hm, I just realised, since I've used ATLAS figures in Circle of Vengeance, we should probably try to come up with an explanation to tie that together with the ATLAS faction in Project: Vortex.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Hm, I just realised, since I've used ATLAS figures in Circle of Vengeance, we should probably try to come up with an explanation to tie that together with the ATLAS faction in Project: Vortex.

well if I had gotten resurgence act two up before my phone offed itself i used the same figs for Morgan technologies. Im thinking Atlas Mercs for hire. Mt helped build the suits and kept some for themselves.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”