[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 12 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:^ yes but I'm saying from looking at the past we've always gotten one wraith, one ghost, one banshee at a time, chances for them doing just a recolour of these vehicles is small (ghost is an exception since we get one every year). Unless they're going to do what they did with the wolverine and the falcon I just don't see us getting more than one of each H5 vehicle (again exception of the ghosts and warthogs).

The phantom on the other hand does merit a new set, it's a new design, but again I think the covies also used these and I don't think mega would recolour and re-release a set this size.

I wouldn't doubt with how H5 offers large amounts of paintjobs on vehicles we could see store exclusive color variants. Like I said in an earlier post, Meridian Gold/Yellow a TRU and the Arbiter's Swords of S being a Target Exclusive.

All in all, I still hope for a SoS edition Phantom to go alongside the Covy Spirit coming out. "Red" Covy skin units and vehicles is an interesting series I would love to see.

I just hope with all the new armor customization features they don't forget to add backpacks/jump packs still, they are not easy or cheap to come by.

Edit: I wouldn't mind seein a mini series pack of the large spacecrafts, Like a giant "HALO" ring with miniature covy cruisers, and a mini UNSC Infinity, Forward Unto Dawn, and Pillar of Autumn set.

Magnus913 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:^ yes but I'm saying from looking at the past we've always gotten one wraith, one ghost, one banshee at a time, chances for them doing just a recolour of these vehicles is small (ghost is an exception since we get one every year). Unless they're going to do what they did with the wolverine and the falcon I just don't see us getting more than one of each H5 vehicle (again exception of the ghosts and warthogs).

The phantom on the other hand does merit a new set, it's a new design, but again I think the covies also used these and I don't think mega would recolour and re-release a set this size.

I wouldn't doubt with how H5 offers large amounts of paintjobs on vehicles we could see store exclusive color variants. Like I said in an earlier post, Meridian Gold/Yellow a TRU and the Arbiter's Swords of S being a Target Exclusive.

All in all, I still hope for a SoS edition Phantom to go alongside the Covy Spirit coming out. "Red" Covy skin units and vehicles is an interesting series I would love to see.

I just hope with all the new armor customization features they don't forget to add backpacks/jump packs still, they are not easy or cheap to come by.
Just because there's a few new vehicle skins in game doesn't mean mega will do multiples of one vehicle to show off a new skin (again this excludes warthogs and ghosts). Just re-releasing the same vehicle 3,4 maybe 5 times just to get out each colour just wouldn't sell, nowhere near as well as the current waves stand, and the fact the space they'd take up in each wave, we're looking at post-Halo 6 before the last of the H5 skinned vehicles.

And seriously meridan colours are not gold and not even yellow. The in game colour may go by the name gold but I'm sorry it just isn't, take a look at arbiter or an elite warrior/general armor colour and compare. Even the civilian warthog from Halo 2 Anniversary looked more like gold than meridian vehicles.

Recommendations
*High Charity Assault*
A battlescape based on the terrain of halo 2's High charity rocky region (after you rescue the marines the outside part)
-Including 4 Elites (2 minors 1 major 1 White Elite) 4 Brutes (1 Captain 3 Minors) 4 UNSC ( 3 Halo 2 Style marines and 1 Master Chief Mk6)
Weapons included- 3 Brute plasma rifles (red). 1 Brute Shot 2 Plasma Rifles(blue) 1 Carbine 1 Energy sword 3 needlers 1 Fuel rod gun
Pricing and Figure type
Price= 50-125 USD
Figure type Super poseable Elites and UNSC and Micro poseable brutes

*Fireteam Foxtrot*
A group of soldiers similar or fireteam Sierra and Victor but instead based on the Red Marines (Meridean Defense Force) from halo 5
-Including 4 Forunner Soldiers from Halo 5 (soldiers from phaeton set)¥ 5 Meridean Marines from Halo 5¥ 2 civilians¥ 2 Crawlers (from forunners weapons pack) 1 Alpha Crawler (from promethean pack)

Terrain- 1 Large duplex w/ removable roof and 50 studs by 45 studs and being 26 studs tall

Weapons- 2 Assault Rifles 1 Lmg 1 Sniper Rifle 1 rail gun 2 M6GS 1 Scattershot 1 Lightrifle 3 bolt-shots and 2 suppressors
Price 24.99-34.99

Navy_Marksman wrote:Recommendations
*High Charity Assault*
A battlescape based on the terrain of halo 2's High charity rocky region (after you rescue the marines the outside part)
-Including 4 Elites (2 minors 1 major 1 White Elite) 4 Brutes (1 Captain 3 Minors) 4 UNSC ( 3 Halo 2 Style marines and 1 Master Chief Mk6)
Weapons included- 3 Brute plasma rifles (red). 1 Brute Shot 2 Plasma Rifles(blue) 1 Carbine 1 Energy sword 3 needlers 1 Fuel rod gun
Pricing and Figure type
Price= 50-125 USD

*Fireteam Foxtrot*
A group of soldiers similar or fireteam Sierra and Victor but instead based on the Red Marines (Meridean Defense Force) from halo 5
-Including 4 Forunner Soldiers from Halo 5 (soldiers from phaeton set)¥ 5 Meridean Marines from Halo 5¥ 2 civilians¥ 2 Crawlers (from forunners weapons pack) 1 Alpha Crawler (from promethean pack)

Terrain- 1 Large duplex w/ removable roof and 50 studs by 45 studs and being 26 studs tall

Weapons- 2 Assault Rifles 1 Lmg 1 Sniper Rifle 1 rail gun 2 M6GS 1 Scattershot 1 Lightrifle 3 bolt-shots and 2 suppressors
Price 24.99-34.99
M6GS? What da heck is that weapon?
Though getting more Promeathean soldiers would be cool!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
*High Charity Assault*
Pricing and Figure type
Price= 50-125 USD

*Fireteam Foxtrot*

Price 24.99-34.99
The M6G is a magnum variant used in H3 and HR. haven't come across a variant with s on it. I think he means the M6H2s (M6H2 is the magnum from H5 and the s is a silenced one you can get in multiplayer. Also to the original poster white/silver elites are called ultras. Also meridia doesn't have marines it's a militia made up of glass miners, also they have several colours/armor types and the armor colour isn't red on any of them, yeah they have red stripes on some but the main colour definitely isn't red. Now Warzone on the other hand you got Red marines and Blue marines helping to defend the areas you've already captured.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
*High Charity Assault*
Pricing and Figure type
Price= 50-125 USD

*Fireteam Foxtrot*

Price 24.99-34.99
The M6G is a magnum variant used in H3 and HR. haven't come across a variant with s on it. I think he means the M6H2s (M6H2 is the magnum from H5 and the s is a silenced one you can get in multiplayer. Also to the original poster white/silver elites are called ultras. Also meridia doesn't have marines it's a militia made up of glass miners, also they have several colours/armor types and the armor colour isn't red on any of them, yeah they have red stripes on some but the main colour definitely isn't red. Now Warzone on the other hand you got Red marines and Blue marines helping to defend the areas you've already captured.
Ok when I went through my play through I didn't get a perfect view of my screen but on the 3rd Osiris mission I encountered an all red and barely militia with a yellow visor so sorry if I'm inaccurate but those are the type of soldiers I want to see in more packs also when I put M6GS I didn't notice until now I left out an apostrophe because I meant to have a plural form of M6G so my apologies

Navy_Marksman wrote:Ok when I went through my play through I didn't get a perfect view of my screen but on the 3rd Osiris mission I encountered an all red and barely militia with a yellow visor so sorry if I'm inaccurate but those are the type of soldiers I want to see in more packs also when I put M6GS I didn't notice until now I left out an apostrophe because I meant to have a plural form of M6G so my apologies
Now that you have been interrogated by our resident experts :)
Allow me to welcome you to the forum Navy_Marksman

Ooh-rah to that! Welcome to the collectors, if you need any help with figuring something out, don't hesitate to ask J5, Akula, or me, Eliteslayer for advice, other than that, check out some of the other threads and chat with some of the other collectors on the community page, Till then, hope you enjoy the forum Navy_Marksman

Eliteslayer out

Navy Marksmen all I'm saying is for meridian militia it shouldn't all be one uniform - in game they're not all one uniform - the guy you encounter immediately after stepping off the elevator after you first arrive at meridia definitely isn't wearing red so why is he holding a rifle? Along with a few others in that style, also the base colour is really dark on some (by base colour i mean the colour under the armor) and they just have grey on the top with maybe a coloured stripe or something. For a meridian pack it definitely needs a variety to be as close to the game as possible. Suppose for a build they could do a small scaffold with a new model Gauss turret or a new model missile turret mounted on it.

Also can we just call the magnum the M6 since all magnums are the M6 series (H5 uses the M6H2 the G only appears in Reach and H3) and other than the one which appeared in halo 2 and the one from ODST there's no major difference externally.

- side note you want a laugh during the campaign, meridian camp mongoose garage, the whole mongoose-mongeese story going on there, also Sanghelios camp, grunt up on what looks to be a broken bridge singing to himself, talk to him. When you arrive on the forerunner planet use an online guide (e.g. IGN, a random youtuber etc.) to lead you to a skull - a grunt is holding it but it's so funny what you do to get the skull lol. - these are the funny things I've found in the campaign so far.

AkulA1996 wrote:Navy Marksmen all I'm saying is for meridian militia it shouldn't all be one uniform - in game they're not all one uniform - the guy you encounter immediately after stepping off the elevator after you first arrive at meridia definitely isn't wearing red so why is he holding a rifle? Along with a few others in that style, also the base colour is really dark on some (by base colour i mean the colour under the armor) and they just have grey on the top with maybe a coloured stripe or something. For a meridian pack it definitely needs a variety to be as close to the game as possible. Suppose for a build they could do a small scaffold with a new model Gauss turret or a new model missile turret mounted on it.

Also can we just call the magnum the M6 since all magnums are the M6 series (H5 uses the M6H2 the G only appears in Reach and H3) and other than the one which appeared in halo 2 and the one from ODST there's no major difference externally.

- side note you want a laugh during the campaign, meridian camp mongoose garage, the whole mongoose-mongeese story going on there, also Sanghelios camp, grunt up on what looks to be a broken bridge singing to himself, talk to him. When you arrive on the forerunner planet use an online guide (e.g. IGN, a random youtuber etc.) to lead you to a skull - a grunt is holding it but it's so funny what you do to get the skull lol. - these are the funny things I've found in the campaign so far.
Ok I'm referring to like the non combat mission of Osiris where there's the hologram of a guy talking and you gotta ask around about blue team I saw a red militia with an assault rifle and a gold visor.

Return to “Halo”