[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 14 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 4:23 am
Roebuck wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 5:07 am
I am so hyped for Heroes series 2 for CoD! Has anyone seen that Soap? That figure's a must have in my book. The head will be prefect for a battle damaged DBMAN in my comic. I'll pay up to $20 NZ for it LOL!
Yeah and the hazmat guy
ya hype is real but where is series 1?
Off and on available on Amazon at least. Though they don't last long - I snapped up the first wave relatively quick and it was sold out shortly after.

New sets have been posted on the CoD product page!

One surprise: the "Surface Troops" set includes a female sculpt.

Roebuck wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 5:07 am
I am so hyped for Heroes series 2 for CoD! Has anyone seen that Soap? That figure's a must have in my book. The head will be prefect for a battle damaged DBMAN in my comic. I'll pay up to $20 NZ for it LOL!
Yeah and the hazmat guy
Oh yes. The hazmat guy. The guy I need to get 100 of. The guy who's gonna make my wallet cry. That hazmat guy.

Yeah charliebucket that hazmat guys awsome, only probably second to the Delta Marine :)

ColBosch wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 10:38 pm
One surprise: the "Surface Troops" set includes a female sculpt.
I was wondering about that before it hit the site. I'd seen the ToyFair picture for the set, and the Amazon listing, but neither let us get a good view of the sculpt. I'm going to have to get two copies of this set most likely - I have heads from the HALO Heroes line that, while they came with female sculpts, they're HALO style and I got them to use for CoD purposes.

Elemaster wrote: I was wondering about that before it hit the site. I'd seen the ToyFair picture for the set, and the Amazon listing, but neither let us get a good view of the sculpt. I'm going to have to get two copies of this set most likely - I have heads from the HALO Heroes line that, while they came with female sculpts, they're HALO style and I got them to use for CoD purposes.
Yeah, I wasn't sure until I checked the instructions PDF, but that is pretty clearly a female torso piece. They look to have done a lot of work to make it compatible with the standard vest accessories.

I also just ordered the WWII jeep. Not 100% sure where I'll put it, as my display shelves are full.

I need to replace one of my shelving units with a third bookcase. My two bookcases as well as a shelving unit are jam packed and I have sets not on display as well. True first world problems.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:58 am
Yeah charliebucket that hazmat guys awsome, only probably second to the Delta Marine :)
The Delta marine/ccbrowning is a great, mass-able figure, and cheap, too, but I prefer the HAZMAT dudes. Just my opinion. Although, the HAZMAT dudes are pricy. Maybe I'll get some when I go to Aus.

I can see that the flamethrower troop pack is coming out soon the flamethrower is on the armory picture

Return to “Call of Duty”