[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 12 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Yeah, I spent more than you did, but less than what's up now. I am really beginning to think that this just cleared distributors late, and in a couple months we're going to be kicking ourselves for paying any sort of premium on it. Ah, c'est la vie.

I still need to find the "heroes" single figures, but will patiently wait for the other releases.

ColBosch wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:09 am
A bunch of Zombies Nuketown sets hit eBay recently. I wonder if it was just a very late release.

Edit: Wow, there's a TON on eBay. I'll have to buy one.
Aken Bosch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ICENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ignore me I'm going obscure reference on the back half of your name completely unrelated to this post or what is being talked about)

hmmmmmm every once in awhile the market is flooded with huge expensive rare sets. ones when I checked there was like 30 FUDs on ebay for prices like 400$ which is cheep for them and at one point a boat load of scarabs flooded the market as well. its random and funny when it happens.

I wouldn't mind a Forward Unto Dawn to display alongside my Enterprise. (Speaking of great kits all over eBay, by the way, that one is down to $100-$125, and I *highly* recommend it. It's a fun build and the resulting ship is HUGE.)

I now have the Arctic Recon Armory en route. Due Friday.
EDIT: Urban Assault Copter due in Wednesday.

One of these days, you're going to have to clue me into your sources. I still can't find the Set 1 Heroes and only just ordered the jeep!

Elemaster wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 pm
I now have the Arctic Recon Armory en route. Due Friday.
EDIT: Urban Assault Copter due in Wednesday.
ya you should tell us your source lol theres a lot of people who would love to get this stuff.

Amazon really. It's just a matter of fiddling with the search settings so you list the ones that are not currently being sold. Add them to a wishlist and voila. It also helps I'm part of a couple other groups that list things like that.

ColBosch wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:48 pm
One of these days, you're going to have to clue me into your sources. I still can't find the Set 1 Heroes and only just ordered the jeep!
lucky you, I'm going to have to wait about a year and half for the jeep!

Elemaster wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:09 pm
Amazon really. It's just a matter of fiddling with the search settings so you list the ones that are not currently being sold. Add them to a wishlist and voila. It also helps I'm part of a couple other groups that list things like that.
I do that but I don't get updatas when stuff is in stock.

Ahhh. I get them on my phone often enough, and I check my wishlists regularly. Helps to be resourceful.

Return to “Call of Duty”