[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 5 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 8:38 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:59 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 am

If circle of vengeance takes place after LoS then maybe ATLAS got corrupted or something
Well. The Return of Z19, which is the series featuring Nato's universe, takes place 5 years after The legend of Sabree
ya its possible. that would fit.
Maybe. My ATLAS falls 3 hours before the last human dies (DB). They fight to the bitter end. I had the next year or so planned out for a few months.

I'm happy to work with the "evil ATLAS from another dimension" idea that was brought up earlier. I picked up a Wraith Attack set today, so I was even considering adding in an evil version of myself.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 11:45 pm
I'm happy to work with the "evil ATLAS from another dimension" idea that was brought up earlier. I picked up a Wraith Attack set today, so I was even considering adding in an evil version of myself.
HAHAHA! From my comic? That's cool. That gives me an idea... You from an alternate reality fighting AGAINST bad ATLAS. For my comic. Just so I can bring you back. I have a need for another character and I can't keep creating new figures. That costs $$$. It's a great build, too.

Excellent. The sort-of return of the many versions of me.

The multiverse shall quake in terror.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 12:04 am
Excellent. The sort-of return of the many versions of me.

The multiverse shall quake in terror.
Too true. I'm not gonna spoil anymore. I've said too much.

so Charlie is jeff ruling the universe another alternate timeline? I can work with you for cameos in my comic as all reality's are bending meaning anyone or thing can show up the farther to the end I get.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 5:24 am
so Charlie is jeff destroying the universe another alternate timeline?
In my story, Jeff wipes out all races from all realities by stealing Super-Flood tech from Nato's universe and infusing it with his D.N.A: Orc-Super-Flood hybrids. He then repairs Elven reality breach tech and infuses time with Hybrids. it works like Zombie plague. One a city is gone, a continent is gone. Or in Jeff's case, once my reality is taken over then all reality is ruled by him. It doesn't get scarier then that. That's in the final series of my comic. I'm not spoiling any more. Nope. Not one thing. My mouth is zipped on future seasons.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 5:29 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
In my story, Jeff wipes out all races from all realities by stealing Super-Flood tech from Nato's universe and infusing it with his D.N.A: Orc-Super-Flood hybrids. He then repairs Elven reality breach tech and infuses time with Hybrids. it works like Zombie plague. One a city is gone, a continent is gone. Or in Jeff's case, once my reality is taken over then all reality is ruled by him. It doesn't get scarier then that. That's in the final series of my comic. I'm not spoiling any more. Nope. Not one thing. My mouth is zipped on future seasons.
fair enough. I know it has to look like we all lose for the set up.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 5:29 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
fair enough. I know it has to look like we all lose for the set up.
Yes. Nothing can defeat Jeff MUHUHAHAHA!

Who is Jeff? Is there a comic series where I can learn more about him?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”