[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 6 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:22 pm
Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:14 pm
Who is Jeff? Is there a comic series where I can learn more about him?
Yes. Project: V.O.R.T.E.X and the Legend of Sabree. My comic. Check out the front page of my forum to re-cap. See ya there.
Also Lisha's Jeff mini-series.

- The ATLAS remanent travel through time and meet a squad of marines.
- Bacon-Sammich meet up with the old ATLAS and they escape to a peninsular.
- Jeff invades. The only survivors are DBMAN, Wotr' and the two Sabrees.
- Jeff escapes by using a dimensional rip builder, ancient Elven Tech and travels to Gelida in another reality.
- The events of The Legend of Sabree begin.
- DBMAN and the Admiral are extracted by Carileta.
- Carileta puts them in front of a firing squad for desserting. They are rescued by ccbrowning and ATLAS.
- Wotr' plans to invade clown base.
- Cap'n Sabree finds Steve, Jeff's long-lost brother, and the time blade is resurrected.
- DBMAN and Sabree are split up.
- DBMAN meets GreenSpartan's ATLAS.
- Admiral-Sabree is visited by an Ancient Ghost.
- Clown Base invaded by ATLAS, Wort' and Cap'n Sabree
- Death of Cap'n Sabree
- Death of Carl Reach
- Admiral-Sabree erased from existence, creating a dimensional rip: a way to travel across dimensions.

Jason397a wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 9:14 pm
Who is Jeff? Is there a comic series where I can learn more about him?
Check out Charlie bucket series. click on his name and go back to the first part of project Vortex to start. for basic info go to the first page of this thread and read the current timeline and skim for jeff related stuff.

Edited Charlie.

also fixed some spelling errors and added the other e in Tenembra (fail on my part).

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:20 am
Edited Charlie.

also fixed some spelling errors and added the other e in Tenembra (fail on my part).
Kool thanks.

Well, I'm kind of sad, to say the least, that my characters won't be able to survive Jeff's onslaught. They're going to die, along with everyone else.

Well, we needn't concern ourselves with that, yet.

After all, the future has yet to be written, and even the past is prone to change.

Jason397a wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am
Well, I'm kind of sad, to say the least, that my characters won't be able to survive Jeff's onslaught. They're going to die, along with everyone else.
well I wouldn't lose hope yet. time is a delicate thing. nothing is truly set in motion until it happens in all reality's. its there because right now it is the future.

Jason397a wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 am
Time is pretty hard to work with. And Jeff's gonna destroy everything in 2574, was it? Anyway. Did you enjoy my comic?

Yeah, I did enjoy it. I'm just really bummed that I have to kill off my characters now.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”