[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 13 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Navy_Marksman wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Navy Marksmen all I'm saying is for meridian militia it shouldn't all be one uniform - in game they're not all one uniform - the guy you encounter immediately after stepping off the elevator after you first arrive at meridia definitely isn't wearing red so why is he holding a rifle? Along with a few others in that style, also the base colour is really dark on some (by base colour i mean the colour under the armor) and they just have grey on the top with maybe a coloured stripe or something. For a meridian pack it definitely needs a variety to be as close to the game as possible. Suppose for a build they could do a small scaffold with a new model Gauss turret or a new model missile turret mounted on it.

Also can we just call the magnum the M6 since all magnums are the M6 series (H5 uses the M6H2 the G only appears in Reach and H3) and other than the one which appeared in halo 2 and the one from ODST there's no major difference externally.

- side note you want a laugh during the campaign, meridian camp mongoose garage, the whole mongoose-mongeese story going on there, also Sanghelios camp, grunt up on what looks to be a broken bridge singing to himself, talk to him. When you arrive on the forerunner planet use an online guide (e.g. IGN, a random youtuber etc.) to lead you to a skull - a grunt is holding it but it's so funny what you do to get the skull lol. - these are the funny things I've found in the campaign so far.
Ok I'm referring to like the non combat mission of Osiris where there's the hologram of a guy talking and you gotta ask around about blue team I saw a red militia with an assault rifle and a gold visor.
I don't need a pic I have the game and I've played through the campaign 3 times (Normal (first run) normal (second run and intel run) and legendary (final run)) most militia I see don't have the same armor as what you say, yes some may wear it, but it's not the whole militia.

And everyone wearing a helmet in that camp is militia. The civilians are the ones without helmets and instead have their heads covered with like a scarf like thing and the scientists/medical staff who wear white coats and don't have helmets. Also meridia lasts for more than just that one mission (4 missions I think are spent on meridia) and again my point is they shouldn't make a pack only containing one type of militia soldier, it defeats the point of it being called a militia, militia units don't usually have uniforms and are mixed like how they are in the other meridian levels.

You know how it is falling asleep and you think of the best things right?

-UNSC Infinity Bridge

Set of the UNSC Infinity's Bridge command deck with Laskey, Roland (the orange AI?) Palmer (with face and helmet option) Halsey and a UNSC Officer/suit/person.

-ODST Recon

I forget her name, the chick ODST with the Recon Helmet with 2 generic marines. at her crashed escape pod with the one new alien thingy thats pink.

-Still very adamant about a SoS Red Phantom.

-Lone Wolf

Ressurection of EVA's last stand but make it based on the ending of Reach kinda. crashed and destroyed pelican or Falcon or something with 2 spartans (randomized reach suits) facing down against 4 elites and a hunter.

-Charity
someone else suggested it, and imma suggest it also, a new battlescape that is from High Charity so half covy tech half landmass etc.

-Warden

Eternal Warden as a set. him alone because he would be decently large and made of many parts.

^ I believe you're thinking of Veronica Dare

Magnus913 wrote:You know how it is falling asleep and you think of the best things right?

-UNSC Infinity Bridge

Set of the UNSC Infinity's Bridge command deck with Laskey, Roland (the orange AI?) Palmer (with face and helmet option) Halsey and a UNSC Officer/suit/person.

-ODST Recon

I forget her name, the chick ODST with the Recon Helmet with 2 generic marines. at her crashed escape pod with the one new alien thingy thats pink.

-Lone Wolf

Ressurection of EVA's last stand but make it based on the ending of Reach kinda. crashed and destroyed pelican or Falcon or something with 2 spartans (randomized reach suits) facing down against 4 elites and a hunter.

-Charity
someone else suggested it, and imma suggest it also, a new battlescape that is from High Charity so half covy tech half landmass etc.

-Warden

Eternal Warden as a set. him alone because he would be decently large and made of many parts.
I agree with the Warden idea but I think it should be a Signature Series Item kinda like how Star Wars started making buildible characters from the franchise but do that with like Warden Eternal Master Chief and other named/Popular characters from the series

Magnus913 wrote:You know how it is falling asleep and you think of the best things right?

-UNSC Infinity Bridge

-ODST Recon

-Lone Wolf

-Charity

-Warden

Roland is yellow and came with the sig series mammoth after the release of Halo 4 (the stand lit up blue instead of yellow, but Roland himself was yellow). But yeah it'd be nice to see another set with him. (p.s. I noticed a mammoth in a cutscene in H5!)

And as elite slayer pointed out that ODST chick is called Veronica Dare - and the pink alien thingy is simply called an Engineer

Replace at least one of those Spartans in your lone wolf set with a UNSC army soldier and then I'd be interested (spartan to generic human ratio is way outta control)

I disagree with the warden being on his own cause I think he's not that much taller than the Didact and the Didact came with a broadsword. Maybe put him in with a smaller vehicle like a wraith or a warthog (there's 1 occasion where you can fight the warden in a vehicle, the lightbridge encounter - well it's just after a light bridge on lvl 13 I think).

AkulA1996 wrote:

-UNSC Infinity Bridge

-ODST Recon

-Lone Wolf

-Charity

-Warden

Roland is yellow and came with the sig series mammoth after the release of Halo 4 (the stand lit up blue instead of yellow, but Roland himself was yellow). But yeah it'd be nice to see another set with him. (p.s. I noticed a mammoth in a cutscene in H5!)

And as elite slayer pointed out that ODST chick is called Veronica Dare - and the pink alien thingy is simply called an Engineer

Replace at least one of those Spartans in your lone wolf set with a UNSC army soldier and then I'd be interested (spartan to generic human ratio is way outta control)

I disagree with the warden being on his own cause I think he's not that much taller than the Didact and the Didact came with a broadsword. Maybe put him in with a smaller vehicle like a wraith or a warthog (there's 1 occasion where you can fight the warden in a vehicle, the lightbridge encounter - well it's just after a light bridge on lvl 13 I think).
Unfortunately I have to disagree with your statement, the only time you can fight the warden eternal in a vehicle is if your playing war zone and he appears

Navy_Marksman wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

-UNSC Infinity Bridge

-ODST Recon

-Lone Wolf

-Charity

-Warden

Unfortunately I have to disagree with your statement, the only time you can fight the warden eternal in a vehicle is if your playing war zone and he appears
Really? cause I've beat him with a wraith on legendary campaign, there's a bit with a lightbridge he spawns in with a few knights - this area is also the area where you have to leave your vehicle behind.

I think that a mystery gun pack that contains 2 weapons that costs maybe around $1 or $2 would be cool, because people like me lose guns a lot.

Bossmastercheif wrote:I think that a mystery gun pack that contains 2 weapons that costs maybe around $1 or $2 would be cool, because people like me lose guns a lot.
That's a bit much, especially considering you can get replacements from Mega Bloks customer service directly and that they already have the recent Weapon Customizer packs.

I'm just saying that some people need more guns I'm not saying that it has to be $1 or $2.

Return to “Halo”