[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
whats your favorite set - Page 2 - Community

whats your favorite set

Builds & Discussions
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:55 pm
Jason-101 wrote:My favorite set is a custom set that Z19 gave me . Its called the TOWER. Its a 6 floor Base with around 6 figures, a helo chopper, two pizoner transports trucks, two hummers, tons of motocycles And a Crane. . its about a kool THOU. $$$.
Haha, was a fun build. i guess, maybe if I made it I'd know.
didn't know you made and sold customs cool.

my favorite set is.... hmmm idk my first troop pack the dessert one I like the figs from it a lot. if I had to give a runner up it would be the most resent Humvee.

Aside from the Hovercraft, as that is a copout answer, I have to go with the Anti-Armor Helicopter. Always loved Apaches ever since the old SNES game Desert Strike.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:58 pm
Aside from the Hovercraft, as that is a copout answer, I have to go with the Anti-Armor Helicopter. Always loved Apaches ever since the old SNES game Desert Strike.
omg not that game ooo the good old days.

I'm going to cop out and break it down by year, because the quality of the sets just keeps getting better. It's not really fair to directly compare the new, high-detail sets with the more simple first series.

2013: Light Armor Outpost - The first set I got.
2014: Hovercraft - Just barely edging out the Ghosts Tactical Helicopter.
2015: Combat Vehicle Attack - A BTR-60ish with Soap McTavish! Love it!
2016: Armored Vehicle Charge - Last year saw many great sets, but this revamped HMMWV is my favorite.

But to be clear, I've liked all the sets. None have been outright disappointing.

Oh man, I love the hovercraft, but I think the new "Outrider" set has to be one of my new favorites.

I love the Ghosts tactical helicopter, its amazing. It’s big and includes some of the coolest figures that they made

Return to “Call of Duty”