[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What was your first set? - Community

What was your first set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Tell the story of how you became a Mega Bloks collector and what was the set that started it all.

I don't remember what my first set was but I can tell you it was from the Dragons line, probably the raider fort thing (raiders were the black armored ones right?), it was either that or the nor-whatever they were called (light green armored ones) ship.)

My first Halo set was the first Scorpion, ah the first scorpion, the only scorpion I had until the sting came out (got 2 stings, so my original one now leads the formation lol.) got it pretty much as soon as it came out, I love halo with all my heart and well just the idea of having something like the scorpion small enough to be displayed on a shelf yet big enough to have some functions (moving/tilting tracks/treads, a turret which can swivel, a barrel which could move up and down(well not so much down but down back to the level position))

My first COD sets were the Seal troop pack and 2 desert troop packs. - originally got them just to see what they were like and after putting the figures together (oh the pain to put the arms together) I realised that just the figures with the accessories were cool enough for me to start collecting it.

My first ever set was from the plasmaverse line, boy does that bring back memories...

My first halo set was the old Troop Transport Warthog, and since then I've been collecting halo for quite a few years

My first CoD set I got only last year, but boy, it kickstarted that collection really fast, since then I've gotten 6 more sets, and plan on expanding that collection

eliteslayer4915 wrote:My first ever set was from the plasmaverse line, boy does that bring back memories...

My first halo set was the old Troop Transport Warthog, and since then I've been collecting halo for quite a few years

My first CoD set I got only last year, but boy, it kickstarted that collection really fast, since then I've gotten 6 more sets, and plan on expanding that collection
Plasmaverse... wow that's taking it way back.

Well, it was my favorite line before Halo and CoD, but I kinda wish they hadn't discontinued the line, the only way I'm able to get them now is order them from Amazon

My first mega bloks set was Spade vs Skirmisher

Hmm... I am not sure what my exact first MB set (going back to when I was in grade 2) probably either the Dragons line's big ship thing or the old TMNT sets

My first halo was either the UNSC turret thingy that came out in 2009 (I think it was the first UNSC set they brung out) or the red magnetic spartan with the sword

With Cod I bought the alpine rangers pack to see what they were like (like Akula in a sense ;) ; I really loved the amount of accessories they had n have been getting more since ;)

I have absoluetely no idea what my first Mega Bloks set was, but I ASSUME it was a Plasmaverse set. I do know, however that my first Mega Bloks Halo figures were from the Series 1 mystery packs and that my first set was the original Brute Chopper because my friend recommended the line to me. What's funny is that, I got into Halo through the toys, not the games.

Return to “General discussion”