[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 10 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Urgh, please don't mention the tank zombies, those things are a pain to bring down!
Especially when you get high enough for 2 to show up at once and you've got normal zombies on top of those, not a gun with a big enough magazine lol.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Urgh, please don't mention the tank zombies, those things are a pain to bring down!
Especially when you get high enough for 2 to show up at once and you've got normal zombies on top of those, not a gun with a big enough magazine lol.
Add to that, you've got a flipping giant robot that'll stomp you flatter than a dime, you're pretty much gonna have a bad day

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
Add to that, you've got a flipping giant robot that'll stomp you flatter than a dime, you're pretty much gonna have a bad day
3 giant robots (a couple of bonus facts - there's a 4th which has been taken out next to one of the bunkers, I believe all of them are named after Viking gods)

And let's not forget the zombie knights, those guys were an absolute hassle to deal with!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:And let's not forget the zombie knights, those guys were an absolute hassle to deal with!
Only bothered you if you went underground and they're same difficulty as the regular zombies so just get the MG08/15 and maybe a HAMR before going into the central crypt thing.

I actually used a HAMMR on Buried, and believe me, it's devastating when you get the zombies in a train, actually got myself some headshot kills with it

^ I use the tactic using the LSAT on nuketown when i run in between the houses (start the round in the garden of one house kill a few with my other weapon then move through stand in the street for a bit then lead them through the second house lol).

Suggestions:
Zombies:
WW2 uniformed zombies troop packs (preferably IJA or Werhmacht (maybe even SS but I don't think this would go down so well with the public) but I suppose even allied zombies would be cool)
WW1 German zombie pack (different uniforms and helmets/hats than the WW2 ones).

Yeah, the SS definitely would not go down well, they were pretty much psychopaths during WW2

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on this thread, but another idea of mine is:

Weapon Packs

No figures, just weapons.

Example:

2 X M1911

2 X B23R

2 X M93 Raffica

1 X L96A1

1 X Uzi

2 X G18

1 X ACR

2 X M1927

2 X Peacekeeper

2 X Remington 870 MCS

2 X AA-12

2 X Model 1887

2 X Ballistic Knives (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Crossbow (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Death Machine (one for each Black Ops appearance)

DjMegaBloks wrote:I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on this thread, but another idea of mine is:

Weapon Packs

No figures, just weapons.

Example:

2 X M1911

2 X B23R

2 X M93 Raffica

1 X L96A1

1 X Uzi

2 X G18

1 X ACR

2 X M1927

2 X Peacekeeper

2 X Remington 870 MCS

2 X AA-12

2 X Model 1887

2 X Ballistic Knives (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Crossbow (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Death Machine (one for each Black Ops appearance)
What's the point of weapon packs if there's no figures to wield them? Besides, [compeditor] does that kind of weapon pack

Return to “Call of Duty”