[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 11 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
DjMegaBloks wrote:I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on this thread, but another idea of mine is:

Weapon Packs

No figures, just weapons.

Example:

2 X M1911

2 X B23R

2 X M93 Raffica

1 X L96A1

1 X Uzi

2 X G18

1 X ACR

2 X M1927

2 X Peacekeeper

2 X Remington 870 MCS

2 X AA-12

2 X Model 1887

2 X Ballistic Knives (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Crossbow (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Death Machine (one for each Black Ops appearance)
What's the point of weapon packs if there's no figures to wield them? Besides, [compeditor] does that kind of weapon pack
Uh which [competitor] is this? BA isn't a mainstream company and don't have copyrights on the only weapons pack idea. Other than BA I struggle to figure out what other companies use this method. But yes I agree it should come with a figure and I'd also change the load out a bit (0 ballistic knives, 1 crossbow, 1 Death machine and add in 2 AKMs and 2 M4/M16's and replace the M1927's with MP5's - this pack does seem to be based on modern weapons (exception of the 1887 which is still in use in some places) and the M1927 is the only one which isn't in service anymore.

I had meant BA, lol, though what about the PDW-39? That would be a cool mold to see, and what's the AA-12?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I had meant BA, lol, though what about the PDW-39? That would be a cool mold to see, and what's the AA-12?
The AA-12 is an automatic shotgun (I think it's an automatic)

So it's a rapid fire shotgun? Yikes!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:So it's a rapid fire shotgun? Yikes!
Basically yes

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Yeah, the SS definitely would not go down well, they were pretty much psychopaths during WW2
Actually they werent technically it was mostly the higher ranks and the lower ranks just carried out the orders, which was still wrong but can't really blame the low ranks, I mean their bosses were psycos and may have had harsh penalties in place for insubordination.
Also technically they were only the european psycos, I'd say the IJA/IJN rank evenly with the SS during WW2, I mean suicidal bayonet charges, suicide traps, Kamakazes, traps, and of course the many atrocities in both the pacific and china, in fact now looking at it, I'd say the IJA/IJN were just a little bit more insane.

Oh talking about the IJN gives me some new legends ideas:
IJN troop pack, 3 helmeted, 1 with a hat, weapons: 2 Type 99 Arisaka rifles (bayonet attachment molded onto it), 1 Type 100 SMG, 1 Nambu Type 14 pistol and a WW2 style Katana sword.

IJN A6M Zero (Most if not all Japanese planes involved in the pacific during WW2 were Japanese Navy not Air Force). 1 pilot, 2 ground forces, weapons: 1 Type 14 pistol, 1 Type 99 Arisaka, 1 Type 99 Machine Gun (the one which looks like a Bren). - my idea of where the ground forces fit into this is that there'd maybe be like a small machine gun emplacement included in the set. (just thinking for playability, people can pretend its part of the defences for an airfield).

Type-97 Chi Ha tank - 3 tank crew, 2 Type 100's, 1 MP-18 (Japan did use MP-18's and MP-28's even though these weapons are German and the MP-18 is from WW1).

IJN Supply truck - 2 regular IJN troops, 1 Sniper IJN trooper, weapons include: 2 Type 99 arisaka rifles, and one type 99 arisaka rifle with scope (without a bayonet).

Yeah, I had to deal with the banzai charges when I played World at War, though I kinda did the same thing at them lol, I was a regular beserker back then

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
DjMegaBloks wrote:I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on this thread, but another idea of mine is:

Weapon Packs

No figures, just weapons.

Example:

2 X M1911

2 X B23R

2 X M93 Raffica

1 X L96A1

1 X Uzi

2 X G18

1 X ACR

2 X M1927

2 X Peacekeeper

2 X Remington 870 MCS

2 X AA-12

2 X Model 1887

2 X Ballistic Knives (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Crossbow (one for each Black Ops appearance)

2 X Death Machine (one for each Black Ops appearance)
What's the point of weapon packs if there's no figures to wield them? Besides, [compeditor] does that kind of weapon pack
Uh which [competitor] is this? BA isn't a mainstream company and don't have copyrights on the only weapons pack idea. Other than BA I struggle to figure out what other companies use this method. But yes I agree it should come with a figure and I'd also change the load out a bit (0 ballistic knives, 1 crossbow, 1 Death machine and add in 2 AKMs and 2 M4/M16's and replace the M1927's with MP5's - this pack does seem to be based on modern weapons (exception of the 1887 which is still in use in some places) and the M1927 is the only one which isn't in service anymore.
I'd like to absolutely disagree with you on all parts of that.

The reason I do not like figures in weapon packs is that there are figures in EVERY SINGLE SET. When there is a weapon-pack set released, I never like getting figures, because there are a handful in every set on store shelves.

Also, your adjustments are wrong, why remove the ballistic knives when there are people who actually like them; myself included.

Some new ideas:
Huey helicopter (with doors please don't skip them like you did on the Blackhawk mega!) - figures: 2 pilots, 3-4 marines weapons include: 2x pistols, 2 M16's, 1 M60, 1 M14 rifle

GiGN pack (based on MW3) - 4 man team, weapons 2 SMGs, 1 LMG, 1 M4 style rifle.

Tropaz pack (Black ops 1 Cuban militia) - 4 man team, weapons 2 AKS-74Us, 1 AKM/AK-47, 1 RPK

WW2 Arctic Russian Troops (based on black ops) - 4 man team - weapons 2 Mosin nagants, 1 Mosin Nagant Sniper variant, 1 PPSh-41

WW2 Russian troops (based on WAW) - 4 man team - weapons 1 DP-28, 1 SVT-40, 2 Mosin Nagants

T-34/76 tank - 2 tank crew, 1 Commisar - weapons 2 PPSh-41's, 1 Nagant Revolver

Return to “Call of Duty”