[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 15 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 pm
I'm in it for the lolz
THE LOLZ!

Hey all, after reading the massive timeline (and all the following post) I like the concept of the multiverse that's been created here. I'm going to need to go back and get caught up on all the comics now for more details.

Some ideas/suggestions if you guys want to use them: 1) Give each Universe/Reality a number. Marvel and DC Comics have done this with their multiverses to help tell them apart. 2) If events on The Timeline happen in different Universes note which universe which events are happening in on The Timeline. It will help those that come in late (like me) to get a better idea of what is going on. 3) Set up a Wiki page with summaries of major events and characters along with links back to your comics here.

Just some food for thought. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to getting caught up and seeing what the future holds (before it all fades out of existence that is).

omegabob wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:11 pm
Hey all, after reading the massive timeline (and all the following post) I like the concept of the multiverse that's been created here. I'm going to need to go back and get caught up on all the comics now for more details.

Some ideas/suggestions if you guys want to use them: 1) Give each Universe/Reality a number. Marvel and DC Comics have done this with their multiverses to help tell them apart. 2) If events on The Timeline happen in different Universes note which universe which events are happening in on The Timeline. It will help those that come in late (like me) to get a better idea of what is going on. 3) Set up a Wiki page with summaries of major events and characters along with links back to your comics here.

Just some food for thought. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to getting caught up and seeing what the future holds (before it all fades out of existence that is).
Oh my gosh. Bob, your a genius. A Wiki. A Project: V.O.R.T.E.X Wiki. I'll look into that.

omegabob wrote:

Hmm that would be fun but almost impossible for me if I go into anything to crazy cause my lore digs into something else I have. And it goes about universes and realitys in a non traditional way. On the small level however that is more then doable. With halo stuff it can be done and Charlie's goes more into timelines then universes although that might change with Jeff's new super weapon.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 am
omegabob wrote:

Hmm that would be fun but almost impossible for me if I go into anything to crazy cause my lore digs into something else I have. And it goes about universes and realitys in a non traditional way. On the small level however that is more then doable. With halo stuff it can be done and Charlie's goes more into timelines then universes although that might change with Jeff's new super weapon.
it might. I plan to introduce a 3rd reality in my series. The Elven Prison reality, Dimension: X. I think a Wiki for my comic, at least, would be kool, though. Should I label realities? A J for Jason397, an N for Nato, an A for you (The Admiral) and a C for me? I need to update with my new stuff anyways.

Some reference material about multiverses and changing timelines if you guys haven't already seen or read them:
1) The Rick and Morty TV series - Super-Scientist Rick and his nephew Morty travel to various realities. Most of the Ricks from the multiverse band together to form the Counsel of Ricks to protect themselves from the Multiverse authorities. Rick also creates a Microverse that he uses to power his spaceship (and charge his phone).

2) The Back to the Future movie trilogy - Time travel can be a messy business and depending on the rules set up for your time travel in the story you may not always return to the point you started from. Marty travels back in time and makes a change then returns to an alternate version of the present. doc and Marty travel to the future. While they are there the time machine is stolen and an item from the future is taken to the past (as in the past from the perspective of the present that Doc and Marty left to go to the future). When Doc and Marty return from the future they arrive in another alternate version of their present. They travel back to the past to correct the second change and arrive back in the first alternate version of their present (see what I mean by messy). Then the third movie happens.

3) Marvel Comics Exiles series - Heroes from various realities are pulled together and told they are going to be sent on missions to correct problems in various alternate worlds and divergent timelines. Some of the missions they refuse to do so new teams with fewer moral complications are created and of course there is conflict between the teams. Questions about the true intentions of the aliens sending the teams out on missions also come up and are investigated.

Some other sources for ideas of course include DC Comics Crisis on Infinite Earths, Doctor Who (old and new series) and H.G. Wells, The Time Machine (book or either version of the movie). Just some more food for thought. With a long weekend coming up I should be able to get started getting caught up on all your comics (although I do have my own Mega Bloks projects to work on also).
Keep up the good work.

Updated the timeline. Not sure what I should add for alt reality. Most things are indirect for me. From alt realities of paths that already happened in a repeating cycle.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:40 pm
Updated the timeline. Not sure what I should add for alt reality. Most things are indirect for me. From alt realities of paths that already happened in a repeating cycle.
Kool thanks for updating it.

This is the version of ONI in my universe:

ONI are a corrupt and power hunger group who works with the UNSC, although they work on their own, secret, tech alongside what the UNSC want ONI to create. ONI are ruthless and stop at nothing to reach ultimate military and political power. In the year 2557, Humankind has a senate, with one or two people representing a country or planet. ONI have no say in what the senate decides. At least that's what ONI WANT you to think. In-fact, they have bribed over 60 different politicians, controlling 16 small planets and 14 countries on larger planets. Not to mention the fact that they have bribed and weaselled their way into controlling EVERY single ambassador of Earth, thus meaning ONI rule earth and can use it as their main base of operations. They are secretly in charge of police and military operations all across the Human Empire. Oh yeah, and they want to crush those who they didn't manage to bribe with violence by creating a robot and cyborg army. They might seem like they are doing the right things for the right reasons, but be warned, ONI are evil and stop at nothing to get what they want.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of info.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 am
This is the version of ONI in my universe:

ONI are a corrupt and power hunger group who works with the UNSC, although they work on their own, secret, tech alongside what the UNSC want ONI to create. ONI are ruthless and stop at nothing to reach ultimate military and political power. In the year 2557, Humankind has a senate, with one or two people representing a country or planet. ONI have no say in what the senate decides. At least that's what ONI WANT you to think. In-fact, they have bribed over 60 different politicians, controlling 16 small planets and 14 countries on larger planets. Not to mention the fact that they have bribed and weaselled their way into controlling EVERY single ambassador of Earth, thus meaning ONI rule earth and can use it as their main base of operations. They are secretly in charge of police and military operations all across the Human Empire. Oh yeah, and they want to crush those who they didn't manage to bribe with violence by creating a robot and cyborg army. They might seem like they are doing the right things for the right reasons, but be warned, ONI are evil and stop at nothing to get what they want.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of info.
First off really cool. They sound evil. Also its pretty similar to the ONI listed on the main timeline piece as well. I've done my best to make sure most of the stuff matches up for everyone's comics. If you want to so anything with ONI' s black ops branch you can use General lougin and General Daren blight (not to be confused with Seth blight Nato's character)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”