[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you display your sets? - Page 5 - Community

How do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I have settled on using 15.75 " generic baseplates for my displayed builds. Big enough to do acsort of mini diorama for figures but small enough to still fit on a shelf or desk without taking up tons of spare. Also great for setting up new builds while you figure out the layout of things

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm
I display my sets all over my floor
Perfect way to step on them though.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:57 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm
I display my sets all over my floor
Perfect way to step on them though.
Yup. That's why I have a desk.

I display my figures like this (with my sets scatted across shelves)

These are Strictly Briks clear plastic shelves I found on Amazon, and while I glued them together so they stayed as is, they work really well. My shelf has a light in the back, so any light passes through the shelf and keeps the figures in the backs and lower levels nice and visible when my light is on. I would have turned the light on for this photo but it's unfortunately too bright for a clear picture.

Yeah they look great. Me? I just stuff all my figures into drawers by theme. (One for CoD, one for Dragons, two for Halo and one for misc)

I have most of my figures lined up on my dresser, but there are some being used for dioramas.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm
I have most of my figures lined up on my dresser, but there are some being used for dioramas.
I'd love to just line them up, but my slight OCD can't stand when they're not straight :P

Joescibelli wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:35 pm
TacticalSponge wrote:
I'd love to just line them up, but my slight OCD can't stand when they're not straight :P
HAHA same. Yeah when you've lined up 100, 10 more to go, and you knock the table... Anger.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:39 pm
Joescibelli wrote:
TacticalSponge wrote:
HAHA same. Yeah when you've lined up 100, 10 more to go, and you knock the table... Anger.
lol That's way too relatable.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:39 pm
Joescibelli wrote:

lol That's way too relatable.
Yup. That's why I don't have my figures on display. I used to, then I learned my lesson.

Return to “General discussion”