[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 3 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
DjMegaBloks wrote:My Hobbies:

Warhammer 40K miniatures
You do WH40K also? Nice to see someone else who's into it, which faction do you do?
I have three armies:

Tau Empire - my main army

"Archangel Champions" - homebrew Space Marines army

Chaos

What faction(s) do you field?

Adeptus Astartes, mainly Dark Angels (my main force) and Blood Angels ( my allied army), I'm actually hoping to boost either of them with the new Horus Heresy boxed set

Maybe you two should have a battle sometime, if it were possible I mean.

Unless Dj lives in CT, that's probably not going to happen lol

Yeah probably, where are teleporters a when you need them lol

Football I support Burnley F.C. and still have a kick around with my mates, I play pool on Monday nights for my local pub.
I collect vintage Action Force, Star Wars and some G.I. joe I still have most of mine from when I was a kid I wish I had kept my Action Men I may buy a few later on oh and I have other brick stuff Star Wars and Walking Dead.
I watch Zombie and war films and I have a ps3 with a few games but most are still in the wrappers I just don't get on it that often and I have had it about 4 or 5 years I think maybe longer, I still have my ps1 which I used to play all the time.
I read the Walking dead graphic novels and books as well as commando libraries and other war related comics from the 60's, 70's and 80's
There is probably more but that's all I can think of for now oh I enjoy a pint or two in my local too :)

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:I also listen to different types of music like Skillet and Disturbed
I also listen to Disturbed :)
I listen to Disturbed also. Plus Slipknot and bands like Shine down, Nickel Back. And all of the 70s and 80 hard rock. Disciple ? Oh yea.. Kings X..

I also collect Punisher comics. If it has Frank Castle in it, I've got it.

I've got one Nickelback song, plus a few songs by Breaking Benjamin ( by a few, I mean 2 albums and one single (blow me away ft. Valora) )

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I've got one Nickelback song, plus a few songs by Breaking Benjamin
I also listen to Breaking Benjamin and there are two Nickelback songs I like.

*slowly raises hand* also a breaking Benjamin fan and nickelback fan, part of my non-metalcore music lol.

Return to “General discussion”