[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
No Gallery "Staff Picks" for 2 months... Again? - Community

No Gallery "Staff Picks" for 2 months... Again?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey Cary,

While new gallery posts seemed to be approved relatively promptly and regularly these days, there hasn't been a "Staff Pick" ribbon awarded since Jan 1st 2017. Its not like there hasn't been any deserving entries in this period. Why is this happening again?

Best Regards,
Vince Hoffman

VinceHoffman wrote:Hey Cary, While new gallery posts seemed to be approved relatively promptly and regularly these days, there hasn't been a "Staff Pick" ribbon awarded since Jan 1st 2017. Its not like there hasn't been any deserving entries in this period. Why is this happening again? Best Regards, Vince Hoffman
I've noticed this as well and was getting ready to open a forum when I saw this. I've seen many deserving pics. They must be greedy with those ribbons or it has just slipped their mind for 2 months.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
VinceHoffman wrote:Hey Cary, While new gallery posts seemed to be approved relatively promptly and regularly these days, there hasn't been a "Staff Pick" ribbon awarded since Jan 1st 2017. Its not like there hasn't been any deserving entries in this period. Why is this happening again? Best Regards, Vince Hoffman
I've noticed this as well and was getting ready to open a forum when I saw this. I've seen many deserving pics. They must be greedy with those ribbons or it has just slipped their mind for 2 months.
Yeah maybe they are looking for something real special!

I'm assuming who normally dose the staff ribbons is busy with something or working on something so there not here to do it idk.

Yeah I notice I had received a staff pic for a build and the by the next day it was gone I felt really discouraged

Yeah I am in the same boat. Got a staff pick from one of my earlier galleries and it had poofed within a day. Wasn't too happy about that.

Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:34 pm
Yeah I am in the same boat. Got a staff pick from one of my earlier galleries and it had poofed within a day. Wasn't too happy about that.
Happened to me aswell and I never got an answer...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”