[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 16 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:12 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 am
This is the version of ONI in my universe:

ONI are a corrupt and power hunger group who works with the UNSC, although they work on their own, secret, tech alongside what the UNSC want ONI to create. ONI are ruthless and stop at nothing to reach ultimate military and political power. In the year 2557, Humankind has a senate, with one or two people representing a country or planet. ONI have no say in what the senate decides. At least that's what ONI WANT you to think. In-fact, they have bribed over 60 different politicians, controlling 16 small planets and 14 countries on larger planets. Not to mention the fact that they have bribed and weaselled their way into controlling EVERY single ambassador of Earth, thus meaning ONI rule earth and can use it as their main base of operations. They are secretly in charge of police and military operations all across the Human Empire. Oh yeah, and they want to crush those who they didn't manage to bribe with violence by creating a robot and cyborg army. They might seem like they are doing the right things for the right reasons, but be warned, ONI are evil and stop at nothing to get what they want.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of info.
First off really cool. They sound evil. Also its pretty similar to the ONI listed on the main timeline piece as well. I've done my best to make sure most of the stuff matches up for everyone's comics. If you want to so anything with ONI' s black ops branch you can use General lougin and General Daren blight (not to be confused with Seth blight Nato's character)
OK kool. I have some plans for ONI... BIG PLAAAAAANS!

charliebucket wrote:

ONI are a corrupt and power hunger group who works with the UNSC, although they work on their own, secret, tech alongside what the UNSC want ONI to create. ONI are ruthless and stop at nothing to reach ultimate military and political power. In the year 2557, Humankind has a senate, with one or two people representing a country or planet. ONI have no say in what the senate decides. At least that's what ONI WANT you to think. In-fact, they have bribed over 60 different politicians, controlling 16 small planets and 14 countries on larger planets. Not to mention the fact that they have bribed and weaselled their way into controlling EVERY single ambassador of Earth, thus meaning ONI rule earth and can use it as their main base of operations. They are secretly in charge of police and military operations all across the Human Empire. Oh yeah, and they want to crush those who they didn't manage to bribe with violence by creating a robot and cyborg army. They might seem like they are doing the right things for the right reasons, but be warned, ONI are evil and stop at nothing to get what they want.

Cool. Reminds of the Mega Corporations from old Cyberpunk fiction. Looking forward to seeing who will rival ONI. If a Hero is measured by the quality of their villains, it would make sense that a villain is measured by the quality of those that oppose them.

omegabob wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 am
charliebucket wrote:

Cool. Reminds of the Mega Corporations from old Cyberpunk fiction. Looking forward to seeing who will rival ONI. If a Hero is measured by the quality of their villains, it would make sense that a villain is measured by the quality of those that oppose them.
The heroes will be Green, ATLAS and those who follow him.

Timeline updated. New info on flood added along with ancient facility's and ships traveling through our universe. Also a message. Nato if you have any more flood info please add it thank you.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm
Timeline updated. New info on flood added along with ancient facility's and ships traveling through our universe. Also a message. Nato if you have any more flood info please add it thank you.
Awesome kool. I'm gonna add Flood-Orc hybrids as a faction after RoNG ends.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:08 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sounds cool. They probably will be extra meaty and hard to kill.

Edit) side note when doing updates I'll be recording the notes made by the most recent updater in the bottom. If you can please add the datas where you add or changed info. It should help others who have read the timeline see what is new a lot easyer then rereading the hole thing.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 am
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Edit) side note when doing updates I'll be recording the notes made by the most recent updater in the bottom. If you can please add the datas where you add or changed info. It should help others who have read the timeline see what is new a lot easyer then rereading the hole thing.
OK sure. Yeah they'll be tough customers. I'll hunt down Vorgan War Chests and Vorgan Attacks for cheap Vorgan figures. In my universe Vorgan are Humans merged with Goblin, Orc and SuperFlood D.N.A. So a different species to Goblins. Much, much worse. Goblins WERE the Grunts of Jeff's army. Vorgan are tougher then Elites. I don't wanna give too much away about Season III and Project: V.O.R.T.E.X: Apocalypse but they are impervious to bullets and Covenant light and medium hand-weapons. A fuel-rod cannon or an SPNKR would kill one. Then you'd be dead before you could re-load as the tens of others would swamp you.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

OK sure. Yeah they'll be tough customers. I'll hunt down Vorgan War Chests and Vorgan Attacks for cheap Vorgan figures. In my universe Vorgan are Humans merged with Goblin, Orc and SuperFlood D.N.A. So a different species to Goblins. Much, much worse. Goblins WERE the Grunts of Jeff's army. Vorgan are tougher then Elites. I don't wanna give too much away about Season III and Project: V.O.R.T.E.X: Apocalypse but they are impervious to bullets and Covenant light and medium hand-weapons. A fuel-rod cannon or an SPNKR would kill one. Then you'd be dead before you could re-load as the tens of others would swamp you.
Hmm well I got some of an lying around so I can have a small appearance of them in my comic. Probably be ensnared in the tenembras web with all the other single minded beings not protected on Cygna.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Hmm well I got some of an lying around so I can have a small appearance of them in my comic. Probably be ensnared in the tenembras web with all the other single minded beings not protected on Cygna.
Kool what sets do you have? If you don't know then just describe them and I'll see if I know of them. I spend my spare time researching retired lines...

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:00 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am
charliebucket wrote:

Kool what sets do you have? If you don't know then just describe them and I'll see if I know of them. I spend my spare time researching retired lines...
I had some large land masses with a ruined rock/ storage container and large ship. Had to get ride of them when I was younger but salvaged some parts for. Them here and there like (if you go back to resurgence St 1 when they get to the area and the people Re rolling across there the cabin thing nd the masts. I have the figures and some weapon still o and 4 dragons. There from the crystal wars think. I also have 1 crystal pieace.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”