[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What Did You Feel Like When You First Joined The Community? - Page 2 - Community

What Did You Feel Like When You First Joined The Community?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
HellJumper023 wrote:
thekiller2468 wrote:Confused, that my first thought about the gallery XD
Me too.

Interesting, what did you find confusing just of of curiosity?

I had no idea what to do.

As an educator , I like to encourage others to be glad at having fun in whatever they like to do. Here it's all about Mega bloks. Age, gender, race, or country your from. We all enjoy each others building ability.

As for me on how I felt.? I'm Kool with.

When I started I thought nobody would respond to anything I said. Now I know I'm wrong. Thanks everyone!

Thought if I posted some things in the gallery I would get scrutinized and rejected. I realized I was completely wrong and now I feel horrible for even thinking about it.

I was a bit nervous because no one really talked about the lines I like the most. Still I had questions so I posted and it has been fun. I read a lot of the threads like Camo Days and stuff regularly. The gallery has aided in my building giving me ideas and stuff too.

I realised I haven't posted anything here yet so... I remember back in mid '16, I started reading J-101's comics and Z19's comics. I enjoyed them and I waited in anticipation for the next instalments to arrive. I was observing but I was not posting... I was figuring out how it all worked... Then, a user called Nato Greavesy started a comic called Those Two Guys and I couldn't stop reading it. By that point, I knew I HAD to join, but I didn't want to do a so-so been there done that average comic. So I though long and hard... Then, for my 13th, I got a Wraith Drone and the Ghosts pack from CoD. I really liked the figures so I knew who the main characters would look like. The, 6 days later, I released the pick-a-fig and, after much practice, I became a semi-important member of this amazing community who welcomed me like a friend. It's been fun up to this point. And I'll have fun here for years to come, I'm sure.

Well, first off, I am 42 years old. So when I joined I felt like I was joining a community where I would be mocked by a lot of kids or teenagers. I was a little worried about being accused of some weird stuff being so old on a website predominantly catering to "kids". Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised in how welcoming and supportive the community has been here. There are some really nice folks here and I enjoy reading all the great feedback everyone gives.

I was nervous when i made my first post but soon I met tons of new people and made some new friends

LishaThorne wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 am
I was a bit nervous because no one really talked about the lines I like the most. Still I had questions so I posted and it has been fun. I read a lot of the threads like Camo Days and stuff regularly. The gallery has aided in my building giving me ideas and stuff too.
Kinda just had fun talked to people and what not. I'm glade you joined in lisha its cool to look at the different lines something I probably wouldn't have bothered to do without some of your post to rile my curiosity. Jason-101 that's cool. Didn't know you were a teacher. It's good to always be open and support others. For most people who were nervous I don't blaim you. Most forums are hard to enter first but I came from the Bungie forum and once you been there you seen everything.

Return to “General discussion”