[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Could mega construcx make more of the halo blue team sets I can't find them in any store please make more - Community

Could mega construcx make more of the halo blue team sets I can't find them in any store please make more

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've looked on websites I drove to every store to find the blue team set and I can't find it please develop more of the blue team sets

SPARTAN_GHOST98 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:01 pm
I've looked on websites I drove to every store to find the blue team set and I can't find it please develop more of the blue team sets
Lol I know EXACTLY what your talking about my local Toys-R-us and wally world only had Osiris

Community Team
Hey guys,

We've been getting a lot of comments about this and are doing everything we can to make sure everybody gets to see Blue Team!

CaryMega wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 am
Hey guys,

We've been getting a lot of comments about this and are doing everything we can to make sure everybody gets to see Blue Team!
Thanks Carry! Your the best!!!!! 😀

They're just barely hitting stores guys.

They just barely not even a month ago started popping up on Ebay. Meaning the early wave releases. Amazon as of yesterday just got their first small wave of them. I was lucky and ordered one and posted on the halo forum they were there. 3 hours later and they were sold out.

This is the same process that happened with the Osiris team when it came out last year. I personally spoke with the guy in charge of toys at my local walmart. Said he is emptying his shelves in 3 weeks and in 3-6 they're putting on new product.

Long story short, Patience as they ship it all. They announced it with Osiris, and has been on their website since, I am 99.9% sure they have been making as many as they could for Blue Team because it has Master Chief.

Well I agree with magnus to a extend. There are two possibilities, 1 they haven't actually officially released and the ones out we early launches. From what I've heard from spicy build and on Spartan forums most retailers are clearing shelves for new stock within the next 4-5 weeks. It just so happenes to coincide with the rest of the destiny launch sets like the harvester and armor packs. Reason would believe that that's when the next major push of mega construx sets hit shelves everywhere. Meaning all nee sets and blue team finally stocked on shelves. Or since the set has been out in other countrys since osiris launched in January (if memory serves) it will never hit shelves again similar to the advanced warriors troop pack that never arrived in the states or other parts of the world. This of course isn't a mega brands fault but a distributor fault that has sadly resulted in a similar way as the toys r us exsclusive sets. Being scallped at 400 to 500% more then retail value.

Edit) not sure if I'll have to eat my words or not because Wal-Mart is still trying to clear its shelves and it was only 2 but blue team hit my Wal-Mart in a extermly low quantity.

SURVIVE

Jokes aside, I am litterally day by day seeing more and more Blue team sets pop up on Ebay (at outrageous prices obviously) In the end of June and all of July they are popping up faster. Think its safe to say the wait for most regions should be over, Happy hunting. I love mine.

Magnus913 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:58 pm
SURVIVE

Jokes aside, I am litterally day by day seeing more and more Blue team sets pop up on Ebay (at outrageous prices obviously) In the end of June and all of July they are popping up faster. Think its safe to say the wait for most regions should be over, Happy hunting. I love mine.
Ya got 1, hope they do pop up every where.

Only 9 more views and this will be master chief's favorite page lol

I'd like to voice my support for this, I'm in Canada so it's hard as-is, I was going to ask when they come out... please do produce more.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”