[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME? - Page 2 - Community

YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Terraria or Left 4 Dead 2

Terraria all the way. Terraria all day. Terraria for a Mega theme.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:27 pm
That would be cool

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:57 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:27 pm
That would be cool
It'd be hard to pull off. I'd buy them.

Currently, Destiny with well over a thousand hours played over the last three years. Soon to be Destiny 2!

CaryMega wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:55 pm
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what your favorite video game was? :)

Mine are Call of Duty and Overwatch!
Idk if anyone can guess.

Its Freespace 2 is by far my fav game and i dont think anything can dethrone it. The narritive and story points along with its ending will stay with me forever, that and then awsome community and mods. then I'd say the original star fox series and then the Jak games.

More modern titals I have to say XCOM 1-2 halo and destiny. BO2 is my favroit CoD

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 am
CaryMega wrote:
Hey everyone,

Idk if anyone can guess.

Its Freespace 2 is by far my fav game and i dont think anything can dethrone it. The narritive and story points along with its ending will stay with me forever, that and then awsome community and mods. then I'd say the original star fox series and then the Jak games.

More modern titals I have to say XCOM 1-2 halo and destiny. BO2 is my favroit CoD
XCOM is kool. I've never played Jak but it looks good.

TimberWolf646 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:OVERWATCH!!!!!!!
I have to agree with you. A lot of people have told me that overwatch is meh. I think they're crazy! Overwatch is the best game I have. Top of the line. Although, if I didn't have overwatch it would probably have to say halo
The game is great and fun for its multiplayer and it has just enough depth to be interesting most of the time, however it is clear that it isn't going anywhere with that and if you take a step back and look at it in retrospective way it is a rather shallow game that struggles in this regard. It's interesting. Rainbow six siege is a very similar game. Remove all the fancy powers from overwatch and take away destuctable object in siege and they would be very similar indeed. However rainbow doesn't suffer from the same set back and problems that overwatch dose. I believe that one reason is the setting. Overwatch has chosen a setting that leave many things uncovered. It has major hints and something lore but doesn't deliver. With overwatch I'm not sure why we are fighting one another. In rainbow six they are tactical simulations, training. However in overwatch I don't know. Also rainbow six siege is set in a very modern time. It is relatable with both understandable characters and realistic places that are also relatable and very possibly real. Both games are very team oriented but if I had to compare the two, rainbows intricacy in its teams is rythmatic but non restrictive. It implores you to work together and spec for the situation, game modes, and team builds but it doesn't require synominsum. However overwatches gameplay and design is intertwined heavily. One player not specing to the team can cost the game. It is much more focused on team work in the way destiny is. one person can never have a chance to pull the game back. The teams are very restrictive, bad team mates and coordination will cost you games. The point is that overwatch is a very fun game but is overpraised for what it is. It mimics many other games like league of legends and doda but lacks some of the coordination. If you enjoy the game I implore you to continue playing it as it is in fact a very fun game to sink your teeth into. For me however I it just doesn't have the depth require to hold my interest and doesn't flow well enough to hold me in. It also fails to draw the anxiety and risk of defeat for me. The fealing that you are overwhelmed down to the last wire out manned and outgunned but still fighting. This is what kept me coming back to Destiny. At my prime I was trailblazing through enemy's fighting to hold the point for a second longer. Block ops 2, search and destroy 1 room 6 enemy's, me and my budy, riot shields out, BRING IT ON. Rainbow six. OMG I'm the last guy alive. Deep breath... LEROY JENKINS!!! Playing cat and mouse for 15 minutes in the objective room with the enemy team being cheeky. Overwatch if it wasent a close match, to me it felt one sided with no hope for the loseing team. Coordination was key and yet was lacking far to much.
lisha thorne
Skyrim heavily modded.
Honestly lisha I wish I had a PC that could handle all the mods i want to slap into my skyrim game.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:42 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 am
CaryMega wrote:
Hey everyone,

Idk if anyone can guess.

XCOM is kool. I've never played Jak but it looks good.
If you get the chance check it out. Make note to completely disregaurd lost frontier however as not only did highmoon studies probably not even bother to reasearch the series but probably cost them there company as i be heard nothing of them sense. Besides that the game series is very cleverly written. The first game is bare bones but serves its point and sets up the world wonderfully for its sequales the second one of which has some of the most clever writing I've seen to data and a amazing plot of time travel with the main character and plot twists around every corner. It's not often that I can say even the racing game to this series is great. Fast paced action packed and also well written and fiting into the story nicely in a believable way that makes sense.

Also forgot to note its a well designed platformer that was not afraid of change.

Is Jak on PC? Or just X-BOX and Playstation?

Return to “General discussion”