[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 153 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote: Yeah we need to get less repetitive sets even with vehicles, we don't need 50 different versions of the same vehicle cause unless they are special a lot of people will probably go eh already got one of them, what's different about this one apart from colour.
Yeah we don't need anymore warthogs, well unless it's Kinsanos flame warthog then that's a different story, instead of focusing on warthogs, wraiths, ghosts and even pelicans why doesn't Mega focus on making more structures? The only time we came close to a good structure only set was the Cauldron. So maybe for our next signature series set we get the Ark's Control Room (since the newest line is a mix of mostly H3 and HW2). Either the whole outside structure or the long bridge/hallway like part inside and have some awesome figures to come along with it like Miranda Keyes, maybe even the flood, and quite possibly a brute honor guard just for the fun of it!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:44 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote: Yeah we need to get less repetitive sets even with vehicles, we don't need 50 different versions of the same vehicle cause unless they are special a lot of people will probably go eh already got one of them, what's different about this one apart from colour.
Yeah we don't need anymore warthogs, well unless it's Kinsanos flame warthog then that's a different story, instead of focusing on warthogs, wraiths, ghosts and even pelicans why doesn't Mega focus on making more structures? The only time we came close to a good structure only set was the Cauldron. So maybe for our next signature series set we get the Ark's Control Room (since the newest line is a mix of mostly H3 and HW2). Either the whole outside structure or the long bridge/hallway like part inside and have some awesome figures to come along with it like Miranda Keyes, maybe even the flood, and quite possibly a brute honor guard just for the fun of it!
now that would definitely be fun to have. idk big structures don't seem to sell well. the firebase for almost all collectors was a godsend but so many ended up on discount.

I would love to see the prototype suit from Halo Legends get introduced into the line. That would be so awesome! Or Better yet, Johnson as seen in Halo Wars 2!

Speaking of Halo Legends, I would really like to see Jonah or Roland from Headhunters as Halo Heroes. We haven't had any Halo Reach spartans in the Heroes line, and if there had to be Spartan 3s, it should either be Jonah and/or Roland or maybe Jun and/or Carter since we only got those two in the Elephant set from three years ago.

JFO182 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am
Speaking of Halo Legends, I would really like to see Jonah or Roland from Headhunters as Halo Heroes. We haven't had any Halo Reach spartans in the Heroes line, and if there had to be Spartan 3s, it should either be Jonah and/or Roland or maybe Jun and/or Carter since we only got those two in the Elephant set from three years ago.
are they the two from the book? technically the only Spartan 3 alive.

I believe Jun, 2 second generation spartan 3s (forgot there names) and I believe most of gamma company including I think Sabree (coincidence) possibly some headhunter teams and Katana who are alive but trap in foreigner pods unconscious since last ive heard of them. Although apparently a lot of spartan 3s intergrated in spartan 4s.

I would love to see a Noble team or Alpha Nine made like the Fireteam Osiris and Blue team sets.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:50 pm
I believe Jun, 2 second generation spartan 3s (forgot there names) and I believe most of gamma company including I think Sabree (coincidence) possibly some headhunter teams and Katana who are alive but trap in foreigner pods unconscious since last ive heard of them. Although apparently a lot of spartan 3s intergrated in spartan 4s.
O there was more waves of 3's? All I know is the first wave basically all died on one op. Makes sence.

I am beyond surprised no one has ever mentioned to work on a infinity set. That is an amazing ship and is definitely worth being looked into. Cmon guys, the INFINITY! or actually even a covenant cruiser.

Return to “Halo”