[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Trouble keeping medieval set lines. - Page 2 - Community

Trouble keeping medieval set lines.

Got a question? Ask it here!
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:44 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Maybe with the masters of the universe reveal they will end up with a full line. Hey Cary do she-ra and Evil Lyn!!
Yeah maybe. I'm hoping for Alien sets after seeing those figures.
Man I so want them aliens. Want a army also some space marines for the guns at the least.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:41 am
charliebucket wrote:
LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Maybe with the masters of the universe reveal they will end up with a full line. Hey Cary do she-ra and Evil Lyn!!
Man I so want them aliens. Want a army also some space marines for the guns at the least.
Yeah the marines are kool. The head piece though... Ew.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

The helmet didn't look that bad. It's not great but not that bad.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

The helmet didn't look that bad. It's not great but not that bad.
Yeah but the face.

Sadly I missed most of the dragons line and would LOVE to see some re releases of the dragons. The newer body style for humans would make some awesome figures! I love medieval themes!

This wouldn't be medieval, but would involve swords and magic: Trojan War themed sets. You could have all the major heroes as well as Greek gods and goddesses. Set ideas could include triremes, section of Trojan walls, chariots, and a big wooden horse. The possibilities would be endless...

Medieval is the common theme, but thank you for the better term, Swords and Magic eras. But the point feels the same. I was at Blizzcon when they announced the World of Warcraft series and got to stare in awe at the large display that was the gates of Stormwind, and Orgrimmar (which never came out rip my special needs bro who wanted it) I probably got the Mega representatives mad at me talking about how excited and hopeful of seeing the Argent Tournament Coliseum being a possible set piece.

I was genuinely shocked when it got canceled considering its high playerbase. But I still hope for a good era set series that can cement its way to being a cornerstone like Halo fought its way for.

Magnus913 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:05 pm
Medieval is the common theme, but thank you for the better term, Swords and Magic eras. But the point feels the same. I was at Blizzcon when they announced the World of Warcraft series and got to stare in awe at the large display that was the gates of Stormwind, and Orgrimmar (which never came out rip my special needs bro who wanted it) I probably got the Mega representatives mad at me talking about how excited and hopeful of seeing the Argent Tournament Coliseum being a possible set piece.

I was genuinely shocked when it got canceled considering its high playerbase. But I still hope for a good era set series that can cement its way to being a cornerstone like Halo fought its way for.
Yeah... LoTR. Or Dragons re-release.

Oh yeah, on the topic of the Alien figure. On your profile, go newsletters, Mega Construx/show all brands, and there you will see He-Man, Alien ECT... The new line is real, folks.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 pm
Oh yeah, on the topic of the Alien figure. On your profile, go newsletters, Mega Construx/show all brands, and there you will see He-Man, Alien ECT... The new line is real, folks.
I saw He-man yeah.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”