[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What was your first set? - Page 7 - Community

What was your first set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My first set was the UNSC Gremlin and that was in 2008 or 2009. I've collected a lot since then

It was the Halo Countdown set

TimberWolf646 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:04 pm
My first set was the UNSC Gremlin and that was in 2008 or 2009. I've collected a lot since then
The gremlin was cool! They need to re-do it maybe next year? It's been too long!

Boredowen747 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:53 am
that's a big turkey, I want the set for its scaffolding but I don't think ill be getting it any time soon.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:15 pm
Boredowen747 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:53 am
that's a big turkey, I want the set for its scaffolding but I don't think ill be getting it any time soon.
Yeah! It'd be coo, for parts!

I think it was alien agency hanger 18
First cod sets were recon outpost horseback assult and desert squad

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 pm
I think it was alien agency hanger 18 First cod sets were recon outpost horseback assult and desert squad
That was a nice set! I need to get one of those for parts!

I got 5 sets in one haul last month. But the very very first one of those I cracked open was the Samsara Armory set for the Destiny line.

Needless to say as I ate up the rest of the sets I got I think I fell in love with the brand. This month I have gone on to CoD sets just to try those out and I am even more pleasantly surprised.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 pm
TimberWolf646 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:04 pm
The gremlin was cool! They need to re-do it maybe next year? It's been too long!
It definitely has. A few years back it fell apart and I just recently found all the pieces in our big l3go bin (took forever) and remade it. It still falls apart easily which is a good reason to make a new sleeker version.

My first was the modern take on Classic TMNT figures. They were waaaaay too cute and articulated to pass up! As a kid when TMNT first came out I would have gone absolutely NUTS for those figures! Only wish there were single releases for Shredder, April and Krang.... I'm not huge on the building sets, but the figures are the selling point for me. After that I got a few Halo figures cheap on eBay and the customization bug I had from Gi Joe set in, so many possibilities at a really fun Size! It was all downhill from there....

Return to “General discussion”