[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
whats going on with the SDCC 2017 reveals - Community

whats going on with the SDCC 2017 reveals

Got a question? Ask it here!
We saw Star Trek TNG, Aliens & MOTU minifigs. Can we get some more details from the Mega Construx team?

Community Team
Hi Jonnok,

The figures you saw from San Diego Comic-Con are our new Heroes Series. Each series contains 6 collectible figures from some of your favorite movies and video games. Each figure is super-poseable and fun to collect.

Each figure will come with a buildable display stand as well as the character's signature weapon or object.

Also, if you're interested in them, they will be hitting stores this fall! All of us at the Mega team are really excited about these!

CaryMega wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm
Hi Jonnok,

The figures you saw from San Diego Comic-Con are our new Heroes Series. Each series contains 6 collectible figures from some of your favorite movies and video games. Each figure is super-poseable and fun to collect.

Each figure will come with a buildable display stand as well as the character's signature weapon or object.

Also, if you're interested in them, they will be hitting stores this fall! All of us at the Mega team are really excited about these!
What will the Series be called? Is it just plain Mega Construx Heroes or something?

Community Team
thekiller2468 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm
CaryMega wrote:
Hi Jonnok,

What will the Series be called? Is it just plain Mega Construx Heroes or something?
The official name is MCX Heroes!

CaryMega wrote:
Hi Jonnok,

I can't wait

Wait.

Wait...

WAIT. super pose able with weapons, so we are not talking about the Kubros? I swear by all that is holy if I see a Geralt of Rivia from Witcher series minifig that is super poseable with detailed swords. or characters from the FABLE games in the future I will jump for joy.

Magnus913 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Wait.

Wait...

WAIT. super pose able with weapons, so we are not talking about the Kubros? I swear by all that is holy if I see a Geralt of Rivia from Witcher series minifig that is super poseable with detailed swords. or characters from the FABLE games in the future I will jump for joy.
Yeah. Super pose able Alien. Alien. Alien.

Can we get pictures soon? I can't find anything googling.

Magnus913 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:13 am
Can we get pictures soon? I can't find anything googling.
Mega construx news for Facebook. It's not mega construx website. They have images of the 6 heroes including the aliens. If need be one of us can repost the images in the gallery.

Dannnnnnng Deff grabbing a few Patrick Stewart's for the head.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”